Pages:
Author

Topic: [Locked] PPC block explorer - Please use the new Cryptocoinexplorer thread - page 2. (Read 18520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
***AHEM****, nice core dumps by the ppcoin daemon, FYI there is nothing on that server except for the PPC Explorer, the auto generated PPC wallet is unused.   Roll Eyes

Ouch could you pm me some related logs for the core dump?

I will work on parsing the dump files today or tomorrow and shoot them your way.

The log files themselves do not show much except for a hack in Thailand attempting the brute force the SSH login (Same IP for days...LOL), and couple of other clumsy attempts. I had forgotten about what a pain the arse that side of hosting can be.  Smiley

If there is any specific log you want to see let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
***AHEM****, nice core dumps by the ppcoin daemon, FYI there is nothing on that server except for the PPC Explorer, the auto generated PPC wallet is unused.   Roll Eyes

Ouch could you pm me some related logs for the core dump?
legendary
Patched the server for three fixes.

1. PPC Explorer now runs a daemon.

2. Corrected the erroneous "Unknown" tag on Txin coin-base transactions (Purely a cosmetic fix as PPC Explorer already knew they were coin-base).

3. Hard locked core dumps to 0 limit........

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Indeed you did kind sir thank you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1182
Great!
I added links from Coinotron's solved blocks list to your block explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Thanks man PPC FTW  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary

Please use this thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocoin-explorer-coin-block-explorers-124303

Thanks to John Tobey for creating ABE, Sunny King for creating PPC and helping me when he could and to all the others who have supported me.
Pages:
Jump to: