Pages:
Author

Topic: Locked topics, free speech - page 2. (Read 441 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
February 08, 2024, 07:05:51 AM
The OP is another one of those who convinced themselves that they did something without which even Bitcoin would not exist - so if they already claim that they participated in the creation of this forum, why don't they follow the rules of that same forum?

@Keawe, do you know about rule 32 that you broke in this topic?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
February 08, 2024, 06:44:47 AM
This is a section for general discussion about Bitcoin.  While I'm just enjoying some Earl Dibbles Jr.  music, must someone try to quiet my voice?  I get on here to find the topics locked?  I made the original forum for bitcoin, the least you could do is extend me the courtesy of allowing free and "open" discussion.  Lolz
If a topic is useless, non sense and heaven for spam, it will be locked by moderator.

If that topic is worse than non sense, it will be moved to off-topic or even deleted.

Your topic was locked but was not moved to off-topic or Trash bin, means that moderator thought that there are enough answers in that topic and it should be locked.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
February 08, 2024, 06:05:19 AM
I guess wait for moderators to inspect the issue? If you didn't lock the topic yourself, then it is highly likely some staff member did it. Especially if there is no option for you to "unlock" the topic, in which case that means that the topic is archived and not just locked, and I think can be done only by a global moderator or administrator.
Activity: 700
Merit: 521
February 08, 2024, 05:25:43 AM
snipped

Why shouldn't the topic be locked when you're referring to what is irrelevant for discussion, are you trying to make another troll to constitute what craig wright had started or you're just interested in spamming the forum, it's obvious that your thread would have received a lot of reports to the moderator before being locked, you should be thankful it was not deleted or moved to the off topic section.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
February 08, 2024, 05:20:50 AM
damn, the OP went from "Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?" to "If I'm Satoshi Nakamoto How do I prove it?" and finally "I made the original forum for Bitcoin" 😂

I'm assuming we have a new Satoshi Nakamoto wannabe on the forum, they always bring comedy when they stumble on this forum and start posting.

anyway, you know what to do if you want to prove you are Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 08, 2024, 04:04:54 AM
I guess you are referring to this topic.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63592566

I taught it was locked by the Op (you) after getting all the replies and arguments you need, but if it’s not you and moderators locking the topic, then there should be a reason for that
That shittopic was locked by a moderator after I reported it (4 days ago). None of OPs BS has anything to do with Meta. Go troll somewhere else.

I made the original forum for bitcoin
Trolls should be banned.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
February 08, 2024, 04:02:19 AM
Ate you referring to this topic? If I'm Satoshi Nakamoto How do I prove it?

Or this topic? Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Topics are locked by moderators if they know that there is no useful information that can be given again as some people have provided the information or has given the answers needed for the topic.

If you are not satisfied and you have a good reason for a topic to be unlocked, you can PM the moderator to unlock the topic but not this kind of topics of yours.
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
February 08, 2024, 04:00:11 AM
I guess you are referring to this topic.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63592566

I taught it was locked by the Op (you) after getting all the replies and arguments you need, but if it’s not you and moderators locking the topic, then there should be a reason for that, either the thread is being spammed on or other reasons I can’t think of.

But by the way, why is the thread on Meta instead of the bitcoin discussion?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 08, 2024, 03:54:12 AM
 This is a section for general discussion about Bitcoin.  While I'm just enjoying some Earl Dibbles Jr.  music, must someone try to quiet my voice?  I get on here to find the topics locked?  I made the original forum for bitcoin, the least you could do is extend me the courtesy of allowing free and "open" discussion.  Lolz
Pages:
Jump to: