Pages:
Author

Topic: Logo competition - 0.25 BTC - www.AltBitEx.com - Altcoin Bitcoin Exchange - page 2. (Read 1822 times)

Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
hey, is the logo submission deadline moved? the site has been down for 3 days and I could not acces this topic - I bookmarked the page, but I did not have the full contest info, so I could not work on my proposal
Yep Smiley
Wednesday 27th May 9pm UTC
Thanks!
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
have fun
Mue
Thank you for the submissions so far Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
here is my firstsubmission
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Mue
Thanks to those who have show interest so far, look forward to seeing your submissions in due course.
Thanks again Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'll be submitting a design tomorrow  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Mue
I'm curious as to why you're team is not willing to go the ethical route and hire one of the many talented graphics designer on this forum.
I'm sure one of the many talented graphics designers on this forum will see this as an opportunity to showcase themselves and receive free exposure and also a great chance of also getting paid for their work.

We also get an opportunity for free exposure of our projects.

This is mutually beneficial, the way the free market operates, and I think you are somewhat narrow minded to imply this is "unethical".

If you would like to submit your work, it would be gratefully received, as will all submissions.
I greatly appreciate your wishes to provide exposure for the many graphics design talent here on this forum. However, exposure does not cover bills and is not mutually beneficial for any of the graphics design talent that does not win your contest.

And while I agree, your projects will get exposure, a no-spec contest does not inspire positive exposure as much as you'd think it does.

If you haven't noticed already, I am extremely against no-spec design contests, however, this is something you can totally do. And it is in your right to do whatever you want.

However, as usual, I will urge any potential graphics designer to consider the fact that joining this or any other no-spec contest is extremely toxic for our trade. And in actuality damages and devalues the digital art trade.

It worked fantastic the last time we did it, and we had some fantastic submissions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/need-logo-for-muebankcom-100k-mue-02-btc-bounty-1001478
and you posted the same sort of stuff there as well.

You've had your say (again) please now let those interested in participating in a constructive way, do so.
Activity: 311
Graphics Design Guru
I'm curious as to why you're team is not willing to go the ethical route and hire one of the many talented graphics designer on this forum.
I'm sure one of the many talented graphics designers on this forum will see this as an opportunity to showcase themselves and receive free exposure and also a great chance of also getting paid for their work.

This is mutually beneficial, the way the free market operates, and I think you are somewhat narrow minded to imply this is "unethical".

If you would like to submit your work, it would be gratefully received, as will all submissions.
I greatly appreciate your wishes to provide exposure for the many graphics design talent here on this forum. However, exposure does not cover bills and is not mutually beneficial for any of the graphics design talent that does not win your contest.

And while I agree, your projects will get exposure, a no-spec contest does not inspire positive exposure as much as you'd think it does.

If you haven't noticed already, I am extremely against no-spec design contests, however, this is something you can totally do. And it is in your right to do whatever you want.

However, as usual, I will urge any potential graphics designer to consider the fact that joining this or any other no-spec contest is extremely toxic for our trade. And in actuality damages and devalues the digital art trade.

Mue
Reserved, might give this a shot tomorrow.
Any color scheme preference ?
Great, look forward to it.

I don't think we have a fixed idea of a colour scheme, though that said, please take a look at our ANN, our coin logo, our www.MUEBank.com site to see how you could tie things together.

The exchange will be in its own right, so is not a MUE only specific exchange, and so while you may want to imply a connection with MUE (you may not) we don't expect an essentially replicated MUE logo tweaked for the exchange.

Hope that makes sense Smiley

Thanks
Mue

Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Reserved, might give this a shot tomorrow.
Any color scheme preference ?
Activity: 311
Graphics Design Guru
I'm curious as to why your team is not willing to go the ethical route and hire one of the many talented graphics designer on this forum.
Mue
Hi all, we are running a logo contest and would appreciate your submissions.

The site is not yet live, but will form part of the portfolio of products and services for our coin project MonetaryUnit, our ANN is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-monetaryunit-mue-pos-masternodes-funding-governance-services-devs-778322

The new site www.AltBitEx.com - Altcoin Bitcoin Exchange
will go live in the next week or so.

We think the name lends itself well to some really great creative submissions.
Please keep in mind the name of the site, and also the coin MonetaryUnit, hopefully that will give you plenty of inspiration Smiley

This competition closes at 9pm UTC this Wednesday 27th May.

The best logo, as chosen by the MUE team will win the 0.25BTC

Many thanks and good luck
Pages:
Jump to: