Pages:
Author

Topic: ► LOGO CONTEST ◄► makemoneyonlineexpert.com logo design ◄► 0.01 BTC prize ◄ Vote - page 2. (Read 2356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here we go... more three entries for the contest... the first with 600 x 120 size and the two others with 800 x 120 size...

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
i've done some polishings and i also tried to add a little something to the "expert" as you asked. just let me know if you wish to see something else.

Wow this is good but I try my best to create a new one and sumbit to this thread.This contest good for all if you have a graphic design skill you can grab this contest by the way goodluck for all contestants.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Reserve my entry when complete my design I will put here.people are doing very nice work.I think 0.01 BTC prize fair for this design because he mention design need very simple.thanks all guys see ya soon with my entry. Smiley
Activity: 294
check this 2 LOGO.color edit no problem I can make what ever you want.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
here is my entry:

First entry:

Second entry:

thank you for your entry ..i like the second one but the color combination is not looking good ..hope you come out with nice color combination ..simple 2 color or 3 color will work good sir not need to use multiple color
Activity: 294
here is my entry:

First entry:

Second entry:

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i've done some polishings and i also tried to add a little something to the "expert" as you asked. just let me know if you wish to see something else.

I like your logo, except the spacing between the letters of "make" is to far IMO!

You all right, I have not noticed. By dint of being focus on other details. I edit and I re-upload shortly

This is much better ..i like it ..thnak you ..just wait fir contest to end and if you wins i nee some edit i tell you ..
Activity: 270

I like your logo, except the spacing between the letters of "make" is to far IMO!

You all right, I have not noticed. By dint of being focus on other details. I edit and I re-upload shortly
Activity: 20

https://i.imgur.com/Oc2FZgI.png

Activity: 20
My attempt, been a long time since i did this though  Cheesy

Still have the PSD & Transparant aswell, just like the look of it on black.

https://i.imgur.com/ygcCPKW.png

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
quick idea but i think that fit pretty nice

Great nice idea ..anf looking good and colour also ..just can you make something eye catch with the text " expert " so i can see by the way yes your idea is good
quick idea but i think that fit pretty nice

Much better now ..thnak you for your design submission ..please wait till contest to end and see if you win..
Activity: 532
Here's my entry for this contest

nice but the bitcoin logo is not suppose to use because its not bitcoin money making is all type of money making site
Pages:
Jump to: