Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGO CONTEST] - Win 0.02 BTC - Vector & Margin - 16 of April [Winner found] - page 2. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
To both of you:
Apple makes 70,000$ every 60 seconds. This equals to 36,792,000,000$ each year. 2% of that is 735,840,000$. That is quite a huge sum of money for a single logo, do you really believe the person, who has designed Apple's logo got that? This isn't the value of the company only its profit. Do some research and read the thread before posting.

DID YOU JUST SERIOUSLY COMPARE YOURSELF TO APPLE?! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

The only major flaw with your argument is that Apple has an established brand. You don't.

And like I said, I did read the first god damn page, you nitwit.

Quit being a jackass, and just accept the criticism. YOU were the one that publicly posted your contest for a cheap logo. I was giving you my input on it. Accept it or not, but being a dick about it and telling me to do research on an irrelevant example? Wow. You're an idiot.
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I am the signed message, without I am not
I see a 0.02BTC contest for a logo? And... Yup, I see 0.02 BTC quality logos.

Sorry, dude, but if you want these designers to spend more time conceptualizing something, you need to offer a bigger bounty. Some of the logos here are good, but you would bring out the big dogs even if you upped your bounty to 0.05 BTC. Just sayin.

Good luck, but as a designer myself, one thing that irks me is that you're asking a hell of a lot from the entrants for only paying 0.02 BTC, mate. That's why I have decided not to enter your contest.

I hope you don't take this as an insult, but more of a criticism. After all, you did enter my world; I'm just telling you how it is to designers like me Smiley
If you just read the first page before posting, you would know why I'm only offering 0.02BTC. You would also know, that I am not looking for the best quality logos. If I only get shit logos,  I will still pick a winner.
For a moment I thought you was a Yobit spammer.   Wink
I did read the first page, which is why I suggested you raise your bounty to just 0.05BTC and not the typical 0.1BTC that everyone else offers. But I think 5% of your total assets is still a low cost to pay for your branding. Most major companies pay up to 15-25% of their budget towards branding. Remember, you're not just buying a logo here, you're setting a brand for your business. This is what people will see moving forward, and will remember your company by.
Anyways, just offering my 2 cents. Like I said, I hope you don't see it as shit-talking, but rather as some criticism for you from a professional.
Cheers!
I appreciate criticism, but when its the same criticism over and over again, I don't appreciate it. If you really want to get an answer, you should read the first page. It is not even hard to do.

0.02 What kind of company is (not less than $ 10 below)
all logos that you pay according to your profit per year  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
I don't quite understand your posts, would you be able to post this from a more reasonable language?

To both of you:
Apple makes 70,000$ every 60 seconds. This equals to 36,792,000,000$ each year. 2% of that is 735,840,000$. That is quite a huge sum of money for a single logo, do you really believe the person, who has designed Apple's logo got that? This isn't the value of the company only its profit. Do some research and read the thread before posting.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251

something like this, yeah cool mean
think different  Roll Eyes
all logos that you pay according to your profit per year  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Whats the timeline for this project

who knows but this is pathetic..

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
all logos that you pay according to your profit per year  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Whats the timeline for this project
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
Activity: 812

Sorry, dude, but if you want these designers to spend more time conceptualizing something, you need to offer a bigger bounty. Some of the logos here are good, but you would bring out the big dogs even if you upped your bounty to 0.05 BTC. Just sayin.

Good luck, but as a designer myself, one thing that irks me is that you're asking a hell of a lot from the entrants for only paying 0.02 BTC, mate. That's why I have decided not to enter your contest.

I hope you don't take this as an insult, but more of a criticism. After all, you did enter my world; I'm just telling you how it is to designers like me Smiley
If you just read the first page before posting, you would know why I'm only offering 0.02BTC. You would also know, that I am not looking for the best quality logos. If I only get shit logos,  I will still pick a winner.
For a moment I thought you was a Yobit spammer.   Wink

I did read the first page, which is why I suggested you raise your bounty to just 0.05BTC and not the typical 0.1BTC that everyone else offers. But I think 5% of your total assets is still a low cost to pay for your branding. Most major companies pay up to 15-25% of their budget towards branding. Remember, you're not just buying a logo here, you're setting a brand for your business. This is what people will see moving forward, and will remember your company by.

Anyways, just offering my 2 cents. Like I said, I hope you don't see it as shit-talking, but rather as some criticism for you from a professional.

Cheers!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Activity: 658
Merit: 502

If you just read the first page before posting, you would know why I'm only offering 0.02BTC. You would also know, that I am not looking for the best quality logos. If I only get shit logos,  I will still pick a winner.
For a moment I thought you was a Yobit spammer.   Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

reprimand for contest participants #savedesigner #respectdesigner

Activity: 980
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
@FrilledShark. have u checked my entry for vector. Is it what u were looking for when u said it is taking from the biogical aspect. i am a biotechnologist. the concept which u have mentioned is hard to put in single logo since it is a mechanism which contains both things i.e animals per say.
i am working on margin logo.
It's a nice logo. I like that you have provided more colors to pick from. There is only one thing, what does the circle around the "V" mean?

You don't need to put any symbols or other things into the logo. It was just some information about the assets, to give you something to work from.
Edit: Words

The circle around the V is what im trying to put both the things. see talking biologically vector is like a medium where u put ur insert and then transfer it to another organism which then merges with its gene.

The bottom part is the one which is alien and having sticky ends which is about to attach that i.e. in plain words exchange or input new information. That was in my mind when u said biological in logo.
@FrilledShark. have u checked my entry for vector. Is it what u were looking for when u said it is taking from the biogical aspect. i am a biotechnologist. the concept which u have mentioned is hard to put in single logo since it is a mechanism which contains both things i.e animals per say.
It's a nice logo. I like that you have provided more colors to pick from. There is only one thing, what does the circle around the "V" mean?

You don't need to put any symbols or other things into the logo. It was just some information about the assets, to give you something to work from.
Edit: Words
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Not really sure where I was goin with this but thought it was at least original
https://i.imgur.com/zRFOBNg.png
This looks a bit gamer orientated. It is not quite what I want the logo to to show.

I would like to know, if you could make this logo in some other colors?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Not really sure where I was goin with this but thought it was at least original

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I would like to introduce you to Marginette
Your best fan:
Pages:
Jump to: