Pages:
Author

Topic: London carnage: A 17yo girl get raped 3 times in less than an hours by 3 groups - page 2. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wonder if this will ever make it into the mainstream news. And those politicians wonder why people voted Exit. Many people no longer feel safe. Parents don't even feel safe sending their kids out, just remember what happened  to that Ariana Grande concert.
Imagine being in your country where you are told what to do and what not to do, that's what the British felt when they were in the EU. I hope the perpetrators are eventually caught  and justice be finally served.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is sad that such thing happens. There is no excuse for them and for they behavior. All i can see in this news is that you have to be carefully in this days, you never know what could happen. After all the population masses are getting more and more stupid. For example, how can you vote for brexit and next day you say that they didn't knew what they have done. So please, be careful out there and i hope that the poor girl will come back on her feet. I can't imagine how hard it is for her.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
As I remember It's the same country where a rich Arab while walking naked, mistakenly got his p**** inside a underage girl in the same condition.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
I wonder if this will ever make it into the mainstream news. And those politicians wonder why people voted Exit. Many people no longer feel safe. Parents don't even feel safe sending their kids out, just remember what happened  to that Ariana Grande concert.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Girl, 17, 'suffers three separate sex attacks' on way home from night out

A 17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted three times by three separate men within an hour in an “unprecedented” and gravely traumatising ordeal.

The teenager was walking home from a nightclub in Tower Hamlets, east London, when she was targeted by the men in quick succession.
The girl’s ordeal began shortly before midnight on Friday September 29. She had spent the evening at a club with friends but became separated from them and was trying to make her way home.

She was seen on camera at around 11.55pm being carried down Cambridge Heath Road in Hackney by the first suspect.

The pair are then seen appearing to go into a doorway, after which the man, who was wearing dark clothing, is not seen again on camera. Items of the top half of the girl's clothing were subsequently found nearby.

Shortly after midnight, another CCTV camera captures the girl stumbling down nearby Mint Street being followed by a different man, suspect two, on a racing bike.

Police believe the bearded man followed her as she turned the corner and headed in the direction of Bethnal Green train station.

The images indicate that the man then directed her into an area set back from the street where they remained for a period of time. The CCTV then shows the suspect walking away.

The girl, whose clothing appears dishevelled, emerges shortly afterwards and continues down Corfield Street.

Just minutes later, at around 12.45pm, detectives believe the victim was attacked a third time, possibly by two or three men.

CCTV captures a third suspect walking down the street, possibly joined by two others who can be seen in the distance under some trees.

The man appears to bend down towards a spot on the kerb, between two parked cars, and is believed to have seriously assaulted the teenager.

He is then seen walking away on his own. He has a distinctive gait which gives him the appearance of walking unevenly and perhaps being slightly bow-legged.

A member of the public then spotted the victim lying on the ground in distress and called 999.

The wnglish governement has commited treason toward the british people. As long as the blood of all the clique will not make the tames red, there will be absolutely no change!

Meanwhile this is what the may and previous gov do:

BRITISH POLICE ARREST OVER 4,000 PEOPLE FOR ‘OFFENSIVE’ ONLINE COMMENTS IN ONE YEAR
Illegal to intentionally ’cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to another’ in 2016

I guess they jail people who disagree with the systemic rape of english poor and middle class girls?

And their second passion: make plants of the earth illegal!

Only their collective death approved by the monarchy can restore sanity.

Remarks:
1. is england fit to be into nato? Rapeland noway! Restructure reform rather than have opportunity to spread your ways.
2. All english personnals from civilians to military by their james fuck must be hunted down with extrem care. Just look at how they let their own streets and town be ruled by rapists. It tells enough about their society.

Pages:
Jump to: