Pages:
Author

Topic: LONG NETWORK on bitcoin blockchain with secret correspondence and marketplace - page 10. (Read 6113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Soon coin will be listed at https://coinsbit.io/

2Fujiati  - price must be very low. Its position of founder.

Thank you for the message here, I saw a message in the telegram channel https://t.me/longcoinofficial about the work on listing for the exchange https://coinsbit.io I hope that this will give another boost to the interest in LONG and as a result expand the community as well as a decent price for the coin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Soon coin will be listed at https://coinsbit.io/

2Fujiati  - price must be very low. Its position of founder.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
Long coin is now available on coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/long-coin great news that will add to the popularity of the coin and will contribute to the expansion of the community. Statistics are not fully displayed yet, but I think everything will fall into place over time. It remains to wait for the arrival of investors and you can count on a fair price. Smiley

Although the price is lower than 1 satoshi, but I see the fighting for the life on this coin, I'm proud. 24 hours volume is just $ 9K, feels small but worth of many thumb. That news I think, this coin is being listed on coingecko, what a great achievement. Just need the dev to keep it up, I hope this coin will appear like uniswap token, later.
legendary
Long coin is now available on coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/long-coin great news that will add to the popularity of the coin and will contribute to the expansion of the community. Statistics are not fully displayed yet, but I think everything will fall into place over time. It remains to wait for the arrival of investors and you can count on a fair price. Smiley

legendary
Messages are visible immediately. You don't need wait for confirmations.

Yes, I'm not talking about message confirmations, I'm talking about rewarding miners for a block, why the exchange should show interest in the project and the community should not. That's what I'm trying to say don't breed entities beyond what's necessary. Smiley
Activity: 17
I explain what I mean. Ideally 1 block every 2 minutes (sometimes more). This means that the network cannot create new coins for new messages greater than 10,000 (minus content) in 2 minutes. This is already limited for generating a large number of new messages for new miners or network users.

On average it turns out about 2 minutes per block to be more precise this is at the moment 780480÷329716~2,37 minutes per block. But as I recall, this Chinese community asked to make a halving, and if you consider that this is a potentially huge cluster of possible users, why not do it, instead, some users took a hostile position to reduce the reward for the block. I'm just trying to say that just hoping for an influx of players in this application and at the same time just discarding the interests of future potential and possibly main users is not only a negative impact on the price of the coin, but at least not constructive. That's what I mean, it's not so important how much the issue will be over 10 years 40 billion Long or 20 billion much more important to attract new users to gain popularity of the project.

Messages are visible immediately. You don't need wait for confirmations.
legendary

It is better for the Long exchange WhiteBit really opened new smart staking plan get 15% per 90 days. Now you can send an amount of up to 300,000,000 Long to smart stacking and receive 500,000 Long per day, perhaps someone with a large amount of coins will use this and it will reduce the supply on the market, which will have a positive effect on the price.
Min. holding   3,000,000 LONG      You will earn 450,000 LONG
Max. holding  300,000,000 LONG   You will earn 45,000,000 LONG
But here your amount of coins is placed in the holding and you can only get your stacking coins after the expiration of 90 days, to do this, you need to close your stacking deposit on the Smart Stacking page, the interest rate for your period, along with the amount of cryptocurrency invested, will automatically be credited to your main account. If the SMART Plan is closed before the specified investment period, the interest rate for the investment period is not charged. The amount of invested cryptocurrency will be automatically returned to your main account.

legendary
I explain what I mean. Ideally 1 block every 2 minutes (sometimes more). This means that the network cannot create new coins for new messages greater than 10,000 (minus content) in 2 minutes. This is already limited for generating a large number of new messages for new miners or network users.

On average it turns out about 2 minutes per block to be more precise this is at the moment 780480÷329716~2,37 minutes per block. But as I recall, this Chinese community asked to make a halving, and if you consider that this is a potentially huge cluster of possible users, why not do it, instead, some users took a hostile position to reduce the reward for the block. I'm just trying to say that just hoping for an influx of players in this application and at the same time just discarding the interests of future potential and possibly main users is not only a negative impact on the price of the coin, but at least not constructive. That's what I mean, it's not so important how much the issue will be over 10 years 40 billion Long or 20 billion much more important to attract new users to gain popularity of the project.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
It must be remembered that 10,000 coins = 10,000 messages from one block, if you also actively send pictures or sound - even less.

You are not carefully reading the technical description of the coin, one user can send 10,000 messages in one unit and pay for it 10,000 Long block is limited not by the number of messages and volume of 64kB, if that is not done at the 10,000 different addresses at a time, but I think the average user is unlikely under. But you can send 10,000 messages in 10,000 blocks, or 156 messages using the maximum amount of 64kB across 156 blocks(The limit on the amount of data transaction is 64kB (max fee is 64 LONG).
legendary
It must be remembered that 10,000 coins = 10,000 messages from one block, if you also actively send pictures or sound - even less.

You are not carefully reading the technical description of the coin, one user can send 10,000 messages in one unit and pay for it 10,000 Long block is limited not by the number of messages and volume of 64kB, if that is not done at the 10,000 different addresses at a time, but I think the average user is unlikely under. But you can send 10,000 messages in 10,000 blocks, or 156 messages using the maximum amount of 64kB across 156 blocks(The limit on the amount of data transaction is 64kB (max fee is 64 LONG).
Ok, from your logic, it should be understood that you mean accepting 1 Long=1 Satoshi ? When you parsed the reward for the extracted block, then the reward for the extracted block should be 100,000,000 and by analogy you give the reward for the block should start with 5,000,000,000 Long so it turns out ?  Shocked In no case did I mean the amount of Satoshi in bitcoin, it doesn't make sense at all, I was talking about a reasonable approach to inflation that's what I was talking about. Far-reaching plans and healthy ambitions for a project are always good, you just need to be a little realistic, and not reduce everything to what coin is divisible and what is not. If you do not mean Long as a means of payment, but consider it only as a mechanism for creating and transmitting messages and content, then you should have started by placing it on airdrop platforms and not on exchanges. It seems to me that there is no contradiction in the fact that a coin can perform many functions, such as payments, sending messages and content, a means for finding consensus, etc.
This is not "my logic" - these are facts. The emission of coins is already much smaller, limited and known, this alone creates restrictions on circulation, value.
99,(9)% of the price inflation of most coins is a "hype", a successful attraction of attention and coincidence (stars) of the community's favor to a particular coin or developer. Otherwise, the base price will be approximately equal to the price of electricity for mining. It must be remembered that 10,000 coins = 10,000 messages from one block, if you also actively send pictures or sound - even less.
legendary
Huh Now recalculate your "inventions" taking into account the number of bitcoin and longcoin bits. Especially for the little ones:
  • 1. There are 100 million satoshi in one bitcoin
  • 2. One block was 25 bitcoins (after 12.5 and 6.25)
  • 3. There was 2.5 billion (after 1.25 and 0.625 billion) in one bitcoin block
One block, Karl! This is the same as the entire emission of Longcoins for the year. With a small difference - Bitcoin coins are needed only "for money", while Long coins are needed to transfer messages and content. No coin will be able to repeat the success of bitcoin "as money", therefore, pushing to inflate the value for the coin, cutting emission into nothing, which has a completely different purpose, is nonsense.

How could it be easier to say. Some half-dead coins even have bunches of developers every 2-3 months, beautiful (design) roadmaps cause piggy delight of the public. The ways of the crowd are inscrutable. I also laughed for a long time at Doge, until ...

Ok, from your logic, it should be understood that you mean accepting 1 Long=1 Satoshi ? When you parsed the reward for the extracted block, then the reward for the extracted block should be 100,000,000 and by analogy you give the reward for the block should start with 5,000,000,000 Long so it turns out ?  Shocked In no case did I mean the amount of Satoshi in bitcoin, it doesn't make sense at all, I was talking about a reasonable approach to inflation that's what I was talking about. Far-reaching plans and healthy ambitions for a project are always good, you just need to be a little realistic, and not reduce everything to what coin is divisible and what is not. If you do not mean Long as a means of payment, but consider it only as a mechanism for creating and transmitting messages and content, then you should have started by placing it on airdrop platforms and not on exchanges. It seems to me that there is no contradiction in the fact that a coin can perform many functions, such as payments, sending messages and content, a means for finding consensus, etc.
I don't understand the lack of acceptance of the halving idea, although the number of votes that took part in the vote is negligible. What makes a coin valuable? anything but a giant reward for the extracted block 10,000 Long, the transaction fee in the long network is 1 Long, if you send a message, the maximum transaction fee will be 64 Long for the extracted block the miner receives 10,000 Long the first block was extracted 1 year 5 months and 19 days ago http://longchain.crypton.cf/block/0000005cf17e116028ad5579c5af20d83c91df874d6aa675f22cde8634422d02
To date, 326,985 blocks have been mined, which corresponds to an issue of 3,269,850,000 Long or approximately 6,340,000 Long per day. How much, and in that time has distributed the coin among users as now holders Long, I think them not so much, the way it would be nice to render the wallets of holders of Long what would really represent on the distribution of coins, and since this presentation is not, and to talk about the increased adoption of Long does not make sense. Reducing the mining reward would probably attract new users to mine or buy coins. Even a simple statement about the upcoming reduction of the block mining reward would have already pushed the price up and attracted attention. However, this is the case of the community, which I repeat once again is not so great, and this is evident from the number of votes of which only 18 is sad. Sad
Huh Now recalculate your "inventions" taking into account the number of bitcoin and longcoin bits. Especially for the little ones:
  • 1. There are 100 million satoshi in one bitcoin
  • 2. One block was 25 bitcoins (after 12.5 and 6.25)
  • 3. There was 2.5 billion (after 1.25 and 0.625 billion) in one bitcoin block
One block, Karl! This is the same as the entire emission of Longcoins for the year. With a small difference - Bitcoin coins are needed only "for money", while Long coins are needed to transfer messages and content. No coin will be able to repeat the success of bitcoin "as money", therefore, pushing to inflate the value for the coin, cutting emission into nothing, which has a completely different purpose, is nonsense.

How could it be easier to say. Some half-dead coins even have bunches of developers every 2-3 months, beautiful (design) roadmaps cause piggy delight of the public. The ways of the crowd are inscrutable. I also laughed for a long time at Doge, until ...
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Tuning options for long mining

minner command: minerd -a sha256d -o stratum+tcp://longnomp.crypton.cf:3333 -u -p d=200000,md=100000
where is the tuning option in the password field: 200k - desired difficulty (d=200000), 100k - minimum difficulty (md=100000)
legendary
Development is more important.
Fuck halving.

How can halving interfere with development? Show the statistics of the growth of long owners, the development is driven by the interest of investors, tell us how the halving of the block reward from 10,000 to 5,000 Long, which is already excessive, can prevent this? There is not even a growth of hashrate in the long network after listing on WhiteBit. The development of the project is led by the emergence of new features and services, but not by flooding the circulating coin supply with an inflated issue. Huh But in the end it's up to the developer, I'm just voicing my thoughts. Smiley
Activity: 22
I don't understand the lack of acceptance of the halving idea, although the number of votes that took part in the vote is negligible. What makes a coin valuable? anything but a giant reward for the extracted block 10,000 Long, the transaction fee in the long network is 1 Long, if you send a message, the maximum transaction fee will be 64 Long for the extracted block the miner receives 10,000 Long the first block was extracted 1 year 5 months and 19 days ago http://longchain.crypton.cf/block/0000005cf17e116028ad5579c5af20d83c91df874d6aa675f22cde8634422d02
To date, 326,985 blocks have been mined, which corresponds to an issue of 3,269,850,000 Long or approximately 6,340,000 Long per day. How much, and in that time has distributed the coin among users as now holders Long, I think them not so much, the way it would be nice to render the wallets of holders of Long what would really represent on the distribution of coins, and since this presentation is not, and to talk about the increased adoption of Long does not make sense. Reducing the mining reward would probably attract new users to mine or buy coins. Even a simple statement about the upcoming reduction of the block mining reward would have already pushed the price up and attracted attention. However, this is the case of the community, which I repeat once again is not so great, and this is evident from the number of votes of which only 18 is sad. Sad
Development is more important.
Fuck halving.
legendary
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
First ever blockchain vote
legendary
^ It seems that it would be better if you made it into a website that is easily accessible by people. Even for me who has been in crypto for several years, the appearance of the website confuses me.  Sad

The site was updated just need to fix the first post to the Creator of the topic, but he alone can not just have time to be everywhere at the same time. I think everything will fall into place over time, everything goes very slowly in the crypto industry, especially when one person is engaged in development on their own enthusiasm. And so here is the updated site https://longcoin.online
Pages:
Jump to: