Pages:
Author

Topic: Long shot... but does such an Android wallet app exist ? - page 2. (Read 317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Honestly, I could try making you one. Last year, I was trying some React Native and did some apps to study the technology. Can't guarantee I would make it my priority (or even finish) though, since I don't have a lot of free time.

What do you have in mind? You add an address/xpub and it just shows up the balance (and maybe last transactions) in the screen?

It's not an standalone app and it's more focused on notifications on new transactions, but there is an Telegram bot I use called @MagnumNotifierBot which also shows the balance of an address whenever you want to.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
You can watch addresses with a blockchain.info wallet.
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
Is there a singular app that will, if not have other coins, at least allow me to set watch wallets for LTC and BTC ?

Maybe even have some sort of refresh button, provided it maybe doesn't refresh balances on app load.

Huge bonus if it has widgets for said wallets where by either tapping it, it refreshes if not has an auto refresh for every half hr or so.

If not, do we have any competant coders here that might be interested in building such a creature?

Ty.

I've looked at things like exodus. But hey dont even have a watch wallet option.

Ohhhh. If not a combined app. Two best singular options for watch wallets for BTC & LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: