Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Business Partner needed from anywhere other than US - page 2. (Read 537 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174
Always remember the cause!
This turning out to be political thread  Grin

EDIT : back to topic, OP wants 20% less from original prices  Shocked
Waste of time

Nope. I want original prices, tax exempt. You have offered prices comparable to or even higher than what one can find on retail stores Grin

then you really need to contact suppliers directly, all you will find here are middle men, if you open a business account with where you want to buy stuff and get them to ship to your customer directly.

I have a uk business and would happily act as middle man, but with my 20% import duties in the uk I could not sell them at cost.

what you need is someone in the us willing to re-ship them as "gift" and nill value and mark them as pc parts non working, to overcome any import tax

Good comment, thanks Smiley
I can afford 10% or so, but not 20. I wonder with your obvious good faith, and established business, could you do something about it? I mean it. You haven't to pay tax when you do not sell in uk I suppose and there should be a way to act like a hub, isn't it?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18

Waste of time

Nope. I want original prices, tax exempt. You have offered prices comparable to or even higher than what one can find on retail stores Grin

then you really need to contact suppliers directly, all you will find here are middle men, if you open a business account with where you want to buy stuff and get them to ship to your customer directly.

I have a uk business and would happily act as middle man, but with my 20% import duties in the uk I could not sell them at cost.

what you need is someone in the us willing to re-ship them as "gift" and nill value and mark them as pc parts non working, to overcome any import tax
legendary

Waste of time

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125

Waste of time

legendary
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the comments Smiley

You know Iran, my country (my nation to be precise), is under political attack by a very strong lobby in the USA, pro Israeli (abbreviated AIPAC or something) and Trump is more than happy to be their bitch Grin
Consequently, we, ordinary people, can't do trade in a smooth and easy way internationally. For instance Amazon and ebay impose discrimination against us, Iranians.
On The other hand we have a bunch of greedy  opportunists here who take advantage  from this situation (and our own infamous  corrupted organisations). They have monopolized everything and do whatever they want with the market.

I want to leverage legal and legitimate opportunities for miners in Iran to have easy and fast access to the international markets (whether Trump and Netanyahu like it or not) to do it, I need partners in Europe/China/... who can:

1- Provide economic class mining parts, especially exempting local tax as we have to pay taxes here and it is not fair to pay both sides.
2- Establish a permanent business line with Iran (shipping, warranty mechanism, ... )
3- A credit line, starting with a minimum (1 btc or less for example ) but growing up to 10-20 btcs within months to overcome trust problems.

stupid me. and I thought all this time Iran is being attacked by Ali Khamenei - The Supreme Leader of Iran Cheesy

You are brain washed by media, I understand. Khamenei being good or bad is not Trump's business, it is Iranians' ...

Israel and USA do not care about Iran'e political regime they want us weak and poor and do anything to break us, read some books instead of watching TV Grin

I do not watch TV since over 5 years ago and don't read newspapers or any other media tbh- politics is shit Cheesy
if I am not wrong Israel and Iran had a very good relationship before your current regime came to power?
'Good relationships' in politics does not mean good intentions or good faith (it is why politics is shit Wink ). Many people believe that the fall of  Shah (the previous regime) of Iran was an American/Israeli plot because he was too ambitious to fit in their strategy that definitively includes a weak Middle East. I'm not a conspiracy theory believer but it is a historic fact that they didn't show enough support for him during the so called 'revolution'.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
Hello everyone,

You know Iran, my country (my nation to be precise), is under political attack by a very strong lobby in the USA, pro Israeli (abbreviated AIPAC or something) and Trump is more than happy to be their bitch Grin
Consequently, we, ordinary people, can't do trade in a smooth and easy way internationally. For instance Amazon and ebay impose discrimination against us, Iranians.
On The other hand we have a bunch of greedy  opportunists here who take advantage  from this situation (and our own infamous  corrupted organisations). They have monopolized everything and do whatever they want with the market.

I want to leverage legal and legitimate opportunities for miners in Iran to have easy and fast access to the international markets (whether Trump and Netanyahu like it or not) to do it, I need partners in Europe/China/... who can:

1- Provide economic class mining parts, especially exempting local tax as we have to pay taxes here and it is not fair to pay both sides.
2- Establish a permanent business line with Iran (shipping, warranty mechanism, ... )
3- A credit line, starting with a minimum (1 btc or less for example ) but growing up to 10-20 btcs within months to overcome trust problems.

stupid me. and I thought all this time Iran is being attacked by Ali Khamenei - The Supreme Leader of Iran Cheesy

You are brain washed by media, I understand. Khamenei being good or bad is not Trump's business, it is Iranians' ...

Israel and USA do not care about Iran'e political regime they want us weak and poor and do anything to break us, read some books instead of watching TV Grin

I do not watch TV since over 5 years ago and don't read newspapers or any other media tbh- politics is shit Cheesy
if I am not wrong Israel and Iran had a very good relationship before your current regime came to power?
legendary
Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

legendary
Hello everyone,

Activity: 299
Merit: 256
Hi, you can PM me about all of the things you need and how much you are willing to pay. I can provide you GPUs, MBs, PSUs and any others from almost any brands and ship them to you. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
I live in the UK, if you need a partner here, shoot me a message with what you need.
talk to me. tell me exactly what you need and what you offer in exchange. i might be able to help.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
sounds like your just after a proxy location to me, more than a partner?  can we have a little more info like what capacity is someone a partner? and are they required to front up any capital in this venture? how much time/space is required? are you aware of EU import duties?
legendary
Hi all,

I'm looking for business partners capable of shipping mining hardware to Iran from EU/China/... just not from USA because of Trump Grin

I'm not greedy and can't do business with greedy people. ASICs are not my favorites but I can do them (occasionaly tho) as well, but obviously, my main targets are gpus, mbs and psus.
Pages:
Jump to: