Pages:
Author

Topic: LONG TERM INVESTMENT REMAINS THE BEST - page 3. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 742
October 09, 2021, 11:01:35 PM
1; DO your research properly for any crypto you want to invest in.
2; HODL, HODL HODL no matter what.
3; LONG TERM INVESTMENT PAYS OFF.
Long term investment is for investment in good projects with good fundamentals. People do bad investments into bad projects (shit or scam) and consider them as investments. They do not invest into anything. They only take risk and gamble that their gambling in random projects will help them to gain profit.

i have decided to do this no matter the market movement. Bull or Bear. i will invest and Hold on quality projects.
This is not correct. Long term investment is good if you make your entry in bear market. If you make your entry in the top of bull market, you should cut loss and wait to buy it in bear market. This approach does not mean you exit the project you like and want to invest in. It helps you to get better entry and increase the number of coins you have with same capital.

Better entry helps you to have less headache and stronger confidence to hold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 711
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
October 09, 2021, 05:18:17 PM
Actually investment is an investment irrespective the duration or the time frame, the profit or benefit of any cryptocurrency is determine by the time of purchasing, so some long time of investment via crypto can also be as a result of the market movement before buying, it's very obvious that you can buy bitcoin now the price is accelerating gradually and store for more increment in order to make a profit and cryptocurrency decrement occur from higher concentration to lower concentration for interval of years, have you forgotten that bitcoin have stays stagnant at in the year 2020 with the price ten thousand, so long time investment via any coin can be determine through the market movement of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
October 09, 2021, 05:01:41 PM
Dollar Cost averaging has always been the best for long term investing in bitcoin. If you are looking for holding long, make sure you have set up a period and follow that all time. For Bitcoin, it has barely been loss in case of a long term holding.
By the way, I guess you better know how much risky investing in altcoin; more riskier when it comes to long time investment.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 09, 2021, 04:43:34 PM
You don't need to do any research if you choose bitcoin as your long-term investment asset. Just deposit some of your fiat on an exchange and buy bitcoin when the price drops. It's very gray about April you talk about in this thread and my guess is April 2020. Bitcoin has proven to provide many benefits for its long-term investor and as a user of this community I assume that only bitcoin really provides a sense of security for long-term investment. It's okay if you are interested in investing in altcoins, but you really should do a complete research or project analysis before you start investing. Hold is the personal belief of every investor or trader, so if others don't want to do it then let them go their own way
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2021, 04:06:36 PM
Good luck holding those that you have.

You haven't mentioned how profitable it is to hold bitcoin in the long term. It's the best of them all and it's always the dictator of the market whenever it goes up.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 09, 2021, 03:32:47 PM
Which mid-April are you talking about, though? The last Mid-April increase of the coins you listed can't get you such returns. It's a bit of an exaggeration on your side.
No, it was not an exaggeration but a mistake from her end. I believe she was talking about Mid-April of last year when the bullish market is yet to start.

What is very important is picking the right project whose coin price can grow over time and also get hyped at one point.
I will advise you to exclude the hype cause when a project is good the crypto community doesn't have any choice than to support it.

Sometimes there's luck too. I had so many shitcoins I held in the last bull run and bear run, but trust me, no has made such returns.
The first thing to look for is the coin with a real use case and utility that always gains from the Bitcoin halving market

Just ask any person who held coins like EOS, NEO etc
Honestly, these are one of the worse coins and I never support it right from the beginning it seems to be backed by the Chinese tycoon
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
October 09, 2021, 02:29:27 PM
Which mid-April are you talking about, though? The last Mid-April increase of the coins you listed can't get you such returns. It's a bit of an exaggeration on your side.

What is very important is picking the right project whose coin price can grow over time and also get hyped at one point. Sometimes there's luck too. I had so many shitcoins I held in the last bull run and bear run, but trust me, no has made such returns.

Just ask any person who held coins like EOS, NEO etc
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
October 09, 2021, 02:01:10 PM
Other fundamentals about crypto-currency, prevent people from large debts, big loses are invest with an amount that can be endured if the crypto-currency, didn't work-out as you taught, also as the market is up this October and alt-coins are rising some would be think of borrowing to invest in one alt-coin or two, brings me to another rule, don't invest with borrowed money, investment to investors is a risk, but I would rather risk my own money I can endure as to investing with borrowed money, another rule is
+ Crowd investing - investing in coins because the crowds are doing so-
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
October 09, 2021, 01:42:35 PM
Guys let Nobody fool you on this crypto investment. the fundamental rules of these things remain the same. Nothing has changed. people has been saying it here on this platform and some times we don't listen. Please the fundamental rules are still effective.

1; DO your research properly for any crypto you want to invest in.
2; HODL, HODL HODL no matter what.
3; LONG TERM INVESTMENT PAYS OFF.

a 200usd investment on Fantom at Mid April Now worths 200,000usd.
a 200usd investment on solana at same time worth over 62,000
same can be said of AXS and so many others. go for long term.

i have decided to do this no matter the market movement. Bull or Bear. i will invest and Hold on quality projects.
Pages:
Jump to: