Pages:
Author

Topic: ******Long Term Loan Request***** - page 2. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello all
November 07, 2017, 10:06:17 PM
You are a Member here, so you should know by now that stickies have an important reason.
Posting a Loan Request without any Collateral is something that will not work.
Especially when you ask BTC to use them in a HYIP scheme. I suggest to lock this Thread and don't expect to get anything.

By the way, why someone to give you his funds if he can do the same without you in the middle?

I have some collateral available, not sure what you mean by HYIP scheme.

Lock Y?

To answer your only clear question, Reputable sites will not allow you to create multiple accounts, which limits a person from earning double interest on any particular site. I'm offering access earn more interest than what they are currently earning.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
November 07, 2017, 10:03:40 PM
Are you talking about ponzi scams which promise to give 1% daily forever or 0.1% daily forever etc? Sorry, but you will end up losing money in that scheme. Nothing last forever. Ask them do they pay even your children and grandchildren? Search google for ponzi scams and also search for the people arrested.

No Scam, I know several sites that pay a daily interest rate for members who "Park" their BTC  or altcoin. They can be withdrawn at anytime and very reputable. No worry for scam, as I already lost with bs sites, not misleading anyone here, I actually have ethihcs.

The loan is a way to increase the interest payments for a period resulting earned BTC or altcoin which can pay for the loan as well as earn a small amount for myself.

They can be withdrawn at any time... until the site closes in an exit scam. Are you sure you're not on a ship waiting to sink? You're looking to make a really high risk investment on credit here. Could you share just what sites are making these scary claims?
Hello all
November 07, 2017, 09:50:32 PM
Are you talking about ponzi scams which promise to give 1% daily forever or 0.1% daily forever etc? Sorry, but you will end up losing money in that scheme. Nothing last forever. Ask them do they pay even your children and grandchildren? Search google for ponzi scams and also search for the people arrested.

No Scam, I know several sites that pay a daily interest rate for members who "Park" their BTC  or altcoin. They can be withdrawn at anytime and very reputable. No worry for scam, as I already lost with bs sites, not misleading anyone here, I actually have ethihcs.

The loan is a way to increase the interest payments for a period resulting earned BTC or altcoin which can pay for the loan as well as earn a small amount for myself.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
November 07, 2017, 05:37:55 AM
You are a Member here, so you should know by now that stickies have an important reason.
Posting a Loan Request without any Collateral is something that will not work.
Especially when you ask BTC to use them in a HYIP scheme. I suggest to lock this Thread and don't expect to get anything.

By the way, why someone to give you his funds if he can do the same without you in the middle?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
November 07, 2017, 04:59:32 AM
Hello all
November 07, 2017, 04:48:24 AM
Hey Guys,

Im looking to invest in a site that gives a fixed daily compounded return on all balances. I would like to use this method in earning some BTC over a yr or two. I will leave the BTC "Parked" to gain interest and benefit both parties. Im not looking to return within a few short months as the interest will be very minimal. Preferably, someone who has a large amount sitting not earning value, besides the increase in BTC itself. Im in the USA, Chicago suburbs. I have some altcoins, BTC and ETH, the amounts are small to me and may/may not be of interest.

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: