Pages:
Author

Topic: 『LONG TERM SUPPLIER』Theresa bitcoins shop『zelle/venmo/PP/WU/instantly BT 』 - page 23. (Read 98915 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Another successful transaction with Theresa. My PP for Btc.
Activity: 249
Merit: 101
Always online,please do not hesitate to contact me
was hoping to catch you online i have btc (0.14) and want to get wu
what are your current rates

hi,come to our live chat to contact me,i can do wu,waiting ur news:)
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
was hoping to catch you online i have btc (0.14) and want to get wu
what are your current rates
Ok. Still waiting on confirmation on this last one. Over 2 hours now, no idea WTF is going on with Blockchain

Edit: All good. Stupid, slow blockchain.
Just purchased $150 worth. Will be back, very fast trader.

ty,let me know if u need morE:)
Just purchased $150 worth. Will be back, very fast trader.
This isn't gonna end badly for anyone
Oh really cos I want to sell some btc and I want to receive the payment thru WU. Lately, as anyone do business with the OP on here?

we bought much btc at market already.always send money instantly,so let me know if u want to sell
That's good and it nice to hear from you. Sorry for my late in respond and I will contact as soon I'm ready to sell the coin cos I'm still waiting to hear from the person which the payment will be send to but you're going to send the payment Money gram. Is that cool with you?

yes,i can take money gram too,let me know when u need
Ok. I think I'm ready cos I have all the person info and it going to be on Monday but I will send a little bitcoin first to see if I can trust you since I don't see testify from people who have do business with you lately. Just send you pm though.

smooth between us,thx
Hi everybody, listen up! I recommend the OP of this thread to you all cos I did a business of 0.14btc with her and everything so easy, smooth and cool Smiley. That's why I gave em a trust cos a hard labour deserves a good reward

thx,let me know when u need more:)

Yes of course. I will definitely let you know since you gave me a good experience I could never forget. Since I'm into bitcoin I'm scared of been scam but you gave me the confidence of smooth transaction. Compliment of the season Smiley
thank you very much,go on sell/buy btc!!!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Oh really cos I want to sell some btc and I want to receive the payment thru WU. Lately, as anyone do business with the OP on here?

we bought much btc at market already.always send money instantly,so let me know if u want to sell
That's good and it nice to hear from you. Sorry for my late in respond and I will contact as soon I'm ready to sell the coin cos I'm still waiting to hear from the person which the payment will be send to but you're going to send the payment Money gram. Is that cool with you?

Ok. I think I'm ready cos I have all the person info and it going to be on Monday but I will send a little bitcoin first to see if I can trust you since I don't see testify from people who have do business with you lately. Just send you pm though.

smooth between us,thx
Hi everybody, listen up! I recommend the OP of this thread to you all cos I did a business of 0.14btc with her and everything so easy, smooth and cool Smiley. That's why I gave em a trust cos a hard labour deserves a good reward

Yes of course. I will definitely let you know since you gave me a good experience I could never forget. Since I'm into bitcoin I'm scared of been scam but you gave me the confidence of smooth transaction. Compliment of the season Smiley

smooth between us,thx

smooth between us,thx
Hello,I would like to buy 90€ worth BTC with WU.What are the rates for this transaction?

hi,come to our live chat to contact us: www.all2gold.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,I would like to buy 90€ worth BTC with WU.What are the rates for this transaction?

smooth between us,thx

how can I sell skrill here?
u can come to my live chat : www.all2gold.com

go on buy/sell btc
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
how can I sell skrill here?
i want buy btc for paypal.. i have paypal want buy bitcoin for paypal payment method..

PM me your rate

how much u need friend?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i want buy btc for paypal.. i have paypal want buy bitcoin for paypal payment method..

PM me your rate

Pages:
Jump to: