Pages:
Author

Topic: 『LONG TERM SUPPLIER』Theresa bitcoins shop『zelle/venmo/PP/WU/instantly BT 』 - page 35. (Read 98812 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Doing another trade with alex2012.
Rather than risking a trade with one of the other new accounts on here I decided to just use alex2012 again. I know I could just chargeback if one of them tried to scam me but I don't have time to deal with that hassle.

Second time trading with alex2012 and both were fast and easy.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
You should be able to link to Sythe here, there's no rule against it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
Always online,please do not hesitate to contact me
who can tell me,why i got Trade with extreme caution!!!!!!!

Yeah sorry about that. Google serps came up with quite a few scam accusations against you, but sorting through them there were also quite a few successful transactions. Looking a bit closer at the accusations it seems like most of them came from relatively new, if not brand new, accounts. I have since removed your negative rating. Please be very careful around these forums though since it seems like every other new user looking to trade is actually looking to scam.

TC

Yeah, alex2012 is fine. I've traded with Theresa on Sythe previously.

Though, could you link to some verification alex2012 with a post on Sythe or something? Your writing style leads me to believe it is you but verification would be awesome.
ty,but im not sure i can link that at here ?Tongue
online !
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

Yeah sorry about that. Google serps came up with quite a few scam accusations against you, but sorting through them there were also quite a few successful transactions. Looking a bit closer at the accusations it seems like most of them came from relatively new, if not brand new, accounts. I have since removed your negative rating. Please be very careful around these forums though since it seems like every other new user looking to trade is actually looking to scam.

TC

Yeah, alex2012 is fine. I've traded with Theresa on Sythe previously.

Though, could you link to some verification alex2012 with a post on Sythe or something? Your writing style leads me to believe it is you but verification would be awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
i need 0.052 BTC;
 i can pay with skrill, neteller or paypal. let me know your price. Wont send first because of you newbie account and im willing to use escrow. Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Hello

Trying to add you which skype is yours.

there are many with your id.

Regards

Duke
Bought some btc with my paypal, I was a bit nervous sending first but after digging around he looked trustworthy. Will definitely be using again in a few days.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Hoping to buy $1200 worth of coins in like 14 hours when the store opens.  (and hoping to use a escrow)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

TC

Most of the scam accusations are probably legit but not towards the OP but impersonators of the OP. This seller also deals with a lot of game gold/currency and in those markets there are a ton of scammers impersonating known sellers like Theresa. People who get scammed by these impersonators don't always know that it was not in fact the actual Theresa so they go ahead and post the scam accusation thinking they've been scammed by who is supposedly a legitimate seller.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

TC
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Lol.
Yes you have to convince forum members that you are not who they think you are and are who you really say you are.

Just do good trades. Keep a good rep. The person who gave it to you might realize he made a mistake and take it off

You can try speaking to forum moderators but that probably won't help at this point.

Good luck

Duke
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
How much for 1 btc via paypal? Will you use Escrow?
Its probably because the way you are handling your self on this forum just screams shady.

Few of the things maybe you should look at if your legit.

Your account is new.
Only new accounts are vouching for you.
You look as if you have no idea about this forum.
I suggest reading the guidelines at the top of the thread.

This could be part of alleged conspiracy on this forum that only preferred traders and people close to default trust members are appatenlty allowed to operate businesses.

Anyways browse over the forum you might find something of help.

Good luck if your legit.
Find another line of work if your not.

Duke.

thx,btw.do u know the TWC can be move?
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
Its probably because the way you are handling your self on this forum just screams shady.

Few of the things maybe you should look at if your legit.

Your account is new.
Only new accounts are vouching for you.
You look as if you have no idea about this forum.
I suggest reading the guidelines at the top of the thread.

This could be part of alleged conspiracy on this forum that only preferred traders and people close to default trust members are appatenlty allowed to operate businesses.

Anyways browse over the forum you might find something of help.

Good luck if your legit.
Find another line of work if your not.

Duke.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
probably going to be buying around 3 btc from this person in 3-4 hours.

EDIT: I Am NOT buying from this person. (Because I found someone cheaper) HOWEVER, I can confirm that they are this person

http://www.sythe.org/digital-currency-non-game-sales/1687640-200-donator-6000-vouches-theresas-e-currencies-digital-service-shop-mp-my-cash-w-17.html

^ happy hunting
Activity: 353
Impossible
i think this seller is fairly legit despite the fact he is a new joiner here.

unless this is an imposter, he is alex2012 from popular digital/mmo goods trading forum sythe.org, see: http://www.sythe.org/members/332842-alex2012.html

if he can prove that he is the same alex2012 then it should be safe to trade with this person.

i think ive sold some d3 gold a couple years ago to these guys for paypal

just watch out for impersonators, there are tons over there at sythe.org also
Activity: 280
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
"Trust buyer/seller"

Are you trading positive trust?
Pages:
Jump to: