Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time lurker, looking for your opinion about these coins and when to invest. - page 2. (Read 940 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
These are the ones i think could be profitable in the long run. (I mean 10 to even 20 years)
I dont think i will start trading because i can be a fuckup, but i see a future where crypto will become mass implemented and i want to be on that train as soon as possible.

I started with a free trading course https://www.babypips.com non the less to become familliar with the business.

Waves, Ripple, Dash, Monero, Maidsafe, Steem, Golem, Antshares, Stratis.

I have no idea how much percentage i will dedicate to what crypto so i would love to get some advice from you guys. Maybe you could sort them in your favor?

I know that this is a lot to follow up so maybe i should lose a few cryptos and only buy 4 kinds for instance?

I think that buying 1 bitcoin is stupid because in the long run it !may! Get to 200% or more but i rather buy 1000 small coins that can boost to 50$ in the long run. So what coins is would you think is best suited for that? Some coins have a lot more availability so it is hard for me to descide. I think about Ripple being my highest investement but i would prefer some input from you guys! Tomorow or the next day i will probably buy. Or would you suggest to wait for another crash?

Thx, i have read a ton of posts on this forum and i think this community rocks. Will defenatly stay here for the long run as well :-)
Pages:
Jump to: