Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking a loan 0.10 for 4 days. Payback 0.11 - page 2. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trust summary for ONLYfree

This user's password was reset recently.

--
There is a chance to be scammed. Be careful guys!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Im trusted member here, many peoples who offering loans know me. Just emergency situation.
All I see is Trust rating= 0. Mutual trust between you and your "friends"!= trust in the forum, if those friends trust you, you can ask for a loan to them in private. There is a reason untrusted feedback is disregarded.
Also, your pass seems recently reset, another reason to be cautioned before giving loan to you. Do you have a signed message from a staked address to prove that you are the owner of this account? Signed message recieved

Also, Hero members rarely go for above 0.3 these days, and you're asking for the loan without even a collateral(account)?

Edit: Maximum amount(if we are to believe the given feedbacks from untrusted members) traded is 0.15, another reason to not give you this loan and give you a negative
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Looking a loan 0.30 for 7 days.

Payback 0.33

Looking fast, no collateral.

Don't ignore this:

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

Im trusted member here, many peoples who offering loans know me. Just emergency situation.

This user's password was reset recently.

Then sign a message from an old address posted here
legendary
Activity: 1288

Payback 0.33

Don't ignore this:

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

legendary
Activity: 1204

Payback 0.33

Don't ignore this:

legendary
Activity: 1288
Looking a loan 0.10 for 4 days.

Payback 0.11

Pages:
Jump to: