Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for 0.10 btc loan - page 2. (Read 1975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 26, 2015, 12:09:12 AM
Can you provide your account as a collateral then I will give you this loan? Also provide signed message from old address
His account is not worth that much to cover this loan. Besides that, op bought this account so he cannot sign a message from an old address. Last time vod gave 0.05 loan to him without collateral based on his personal judgement. Probably vod would give this loan to him again.

Which btc address you want me to signed ? I have posted many times and also stated clearly that I lost control from my oldest btc address. The btc address I have stated , from this I can provide a signed message.  

And I didn't bought this account from anyone. The owner of this account is one and only one that is me, myself.

If you think , its really a bought account , then show me the topic or seller who sold this account or any single proof of it. That , this account " letyouearn " is sold by someone .

Can you sign a message from this address you posted quite some time back?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11547433

No. I already made a post about that I have lost control over my oldest and most favourite btc address bcoz of my silly mistake.  

So, I have change my daily use btc address and now I am always posting and using the above stated btc address to sign or any purpose.

Here is the topic where I have announced.  

Topic link = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-doubt-about-signing-bitcoin-sign-message-1154047

Signed message with announcement of above ( old ).

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The new btc address (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is exclusively controlled by the holder of old btc address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY ). Signature by (1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb) is equivalent to signature by old address (1BPFKnxAENaxp26g8QbWKUWMuedRo5ZjDY).
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

H5jp0WHznh4ukOfoGQgGmCUwAL3h/awI91ObnzQsiqLrLNrsyhxOlc+IDj7XXviMC/o2VQBUjKZa4mo2TZp4DXM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 25, 2015, 11:46:45 PM
Can you provide your account as a collateral then I will give you this loan? Also provide signed message from old address
His account is not worth that much to cover this loan. Besides that, op bought this account so he cannot sign a message from an old address. Last time vod gave 0.05 loan to him without collateral based on his personal judgement. Probably vod would give this loan to him again.

Which btc address you want me to signed ? I have posted many times and also stated clearly that I lost control from my oldest btc address. The btc address I have stated , from this I can provide a signed message.  

And I didn't bought this account from anyone. The owner of this account is one and only one that is me, myself.

If you think , its really a bought account , then show me the topic or seller who sold this account or any single proof of it. That , this account " letyouearn " is sold by someone .

Can you sign a message from this address you posted quite some time back?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11547433

Your previous loan also taken from that old address here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12404835

Then why are you asking now loan with new account?

legendary
September 25, 2015, 11:41:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2015, 11:37:39 PM
legendary
Merit: 1023
September 25, 2015, 11:05:09 PM
legendary
September 25, 2015, 11:02:28 PM
Looking for 0.1 btc loan.  

Reason : Domain Purchases

Repayment = 0.11btc ( Edited )

Signed message available for stated btc address.
Term  = { Coming Wednesday )

Btc address = 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

Any specific reason for not paying interest this time? and what collateral your providing for this loan?

If you pay at least 10% interest and collateral then I will give you this loan to you.

I don't have collateral to provide than a good Repayment history of all previous loans. You can check it out my last request which was funded by "Vod " without collateral and I do repaid it in full not defaulted.
Many people can help you with this loan. But there is no interest rate is something difficult.

Ok. Edited the main post. I will ask my dad to cover the interest amount.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 25, 2015, 10:58:16 PM
Any specific reason for not paying interest this time? and what collateral your providing for this loan?

If you pay at least 10% interest and collateral then I will give you this loan to you.

I don't have collateral to provide than a good Repayment history of all previous loans. You can check it out my last request which was funded by "Vod " without collateral and I do repaid it in full not defaulted.
Many people can help you with this loan. But there is no interest rate is something difficult.
legendary
September 25, 2015, 10:47:28 PM

Repayment = 0.10btc ( Not able to pay interest this time )

Term  = { Coming Wednesday )

Would you be able to provide and collateral at least?

No. Bcoz this is the only way I have to always connected with my Bitcointalk friends.

Check my all previous loans guys. They are all repaid on time . Why I will ruin my account which is helping me to earn much more than the amount I am requesting.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 25, 2015, 10:41:22 PM
One ideal. You can ask Vod again for this loan.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 25, 2015, 10:40:35 PM

Repayment = 0.10btc ( Not able to pay interest this time )

Term  = { Coming Wednesday )

Would you be able to provide and collateral at least?
legendary
September 25, 2015, 10:38:06 PM

But this time your asking loan amount is double the money what you took it from Vod. But why are you not paying the interest for your loan amount? You also asking loan without any collateral and not paying interest that's why want to know any specific reason for not paying interest?

Buddy , this time I will not be able to manage interest amount.  When income was not much , how can I ? But if I can manage some amount at the repayment date , I will send you as a tip except loan amount.
legendary
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

But this time your asking loan amount is double the money what you took it from Vod. But why are you not paying the interest for your loan amount? You also asking loan without any collateral and not paying interest that's why want to know any specific reason for not paying interest?
legendary
September 25, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

legendary
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2015, 10:07:25 PM

legendary
September 25, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

Repayment = 0.11btc ( Edited )

Term  = { Coming Wednesday )

Pages:
Jump to: