Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for 0.15 btc. - page 2. (Read 1793 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 12, 2015, 11:49:19 PM
Looking for 0.15 btc loan.  

Reason : Domain Purchases

Repayment = 0.16btc

Signed message available for stated btc address.

Term  =   10 days

Btc address = 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

Reason = Domain business. : I am a domainer reselling domains . so I need funds to book domains and earn some profit.

I will be interested in making the loan if you increase the repayment to 0.17 BTC..
Please post a signed message (with today's date). This will be helpful, even if somebody else does the deal.

I cannot do more than 0.165 btc which is 10 % and perfect interest for 10 days term. Can't offer much bcoz, if I said yes and agreed for that , at the time of repayment , if I am unable to manage the interest , people's will say me a scammer or anything.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 11:20:55 PM

Repayment = 0.16btc

Term  =   10 days

Reason = Domain business. : I am a domainer reselling domains . so I need funds to book domains and earn some profit.

I will be interested in making the loan if you increase the repayment to 0.17 BTC..
Please post a signed message (with today's date). This will be helpful, even if somebody else does the deal.
legendary
December 12, 2015, 09:43:08 PM
For I second I thought you are Marcotheminer because of that picture you used on your profile ... , so what about a Collateral ? are you willing to give anything valid ? In that case I may consider giving the loan .

Are you interested in finding my loan ?
legendary
December 12, 2015, 03:10:22 AM
Looking for 0.25 btc loan.  

Repayment = 0.27btc

Term  =   1 month term

I guess You are the one Who Lend Me 0.005 Btc yesterday ?
You lend people but now you are asking loan ?
Anyways I will return You 0.005 Btc Soon since i have got funds in my Wallet But Its Not yet confirmed by blockchain..
Over 12 Hours have passed.
Once It confirms i will repay u Immediately Before time ! It may help u too for this loan..

Anyways I still didnot understand a person who is itself lending people (   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/letyouearn-lending-services-collateral-must-1280455 ) is asking for the loan ?

I am looking for some additional funds to increase my domain business. Because , my clients and their orders are increasing day by day. so, i need this additional loan .
legendary
December 12, 2015, 03:08:22 AM
For I second I thought you are Marcotheminer because of that picture you used on your profile ... , so what about a Collateral ? are you willing to give anything valid ? In that case I may consider giving the loan .

1. I am not a marcotheminer, I am only using his avatar of Bit-X .

2. About collateral , I have a really good repayment history and repaid near about 1BTC till now.

You can check my repaid loans history as well and think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 02:59:38 AM
Looking for 0.25 btc loan. 

Repayment = 0.27btc

Term  =   1 month term

The interest seems to be a bit on the lower side for a 1 month loan.
People might be interested if you increase it a bit.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 12, 2015, 02:46:59 AM
legendary
December 12, 2015, 02:43:37 AM

Repayment = 0.16btc

Term  =   10 days

Pages:
Jump to: