Pages:
Author

Topic: looking for 0,5 BTC for max. 5 Weeks, i give Back 0,5 BTC + 15 % - page 2. (Read 317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
my english is so shitt... i need it for 5 Weeks.. we can make a loan agreement, the escrow service is just for the safety if i signing the contract i will get for sure the BTC... i hope u understand it what i mean..

yes your English is "so shit" what does escrow mean?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looking for 0,5 BTC for max. 5 Weeks, i give Back 0,5 BTC + 15 %

2 BTC = 20% what i will give back!

for the Safety i like contract and escrow service !

Ok deal, Ill send 2BTC to escrow, He sits on it for 2 weeks then you send me 0.4BTC and escrow releases back to me?

or are you suggesting you have goods/coins/tokens that are worth in excess of 2BTC and you are willing to send these to the escrow? I am a little lost here

my english is so shitt... i need it for 5 Weeks.. we can make a loan agreement, the escrow service is just for the safety if i signing the contract i will get for sure the BTC... i hope u understand it what i mean..

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Ok deal, Ill send 2BTC to escrow, He sits on it for 2 weeks then you send me 0.4BTC and escrow releases back to me?

or are you suggesting you have goods/coins/tokens that are worth in excess of 2BTC and you are willing to send these to the escrow? I am a little lost here
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

Tempting offer but one that only an idiot will take.

Of course you would. What do have to offer the banks here as collateral? Try asking a bank for some free 500$ loans and what you get in return other than a kick on your bum.

Nobody is doing a charity here. Offer some collateral in the form of altcoins or get lost.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: