Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for 3-4 small investors - page 2. (Read 1995 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
August 02, 2017, 04:36:22 AM
OP just PMed me asking to join his "project".
I see no mention of collateral anywhere.

Please tomos81 would you care to explain why you have negative trust ratings ?
Why should we trust you ?

As far as I have read through the posts, your "offer" smells like Ponzi...
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 02, 2017, 12:57:38 AM
You're right. Its hard to trust because all it takes is for a small bit of trust that would go down the drain either due to trust farming, or someone taking coins and running off. Your reputation means nothing to me especially since there isnt any real trust on your account (eg from a DT or someone with green trust themselves). What I would suggest that you do is summarize this strategy because that is the only way youre gonna possibly get anywhere. You dont go to a bank or an investor telling them that you have this amazing idea but you dont tell them what it is. That will get you thrown under the bus. 9/10, people probably already heard about this strategy, so hiding it wont help your case. 

If you do not have collateral and you cant state what youre using this loan for, I dont know what else to say beside good luck.

if i will tell what i am doing , nobody will invest but do it for themselves.....

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
August 01, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
You're right. Its hard to trust because all it takes is for a small bit of trust that would go down the drain either due to trust farming, or someone taking coins and running off. Your reputation means nothing to me especially since there isnt any real trust on your account (eg from a DT or someone with green trust themselves). What I would suggest that you do is summarize this strategy because that is the only way youre gonna possibly get anywhere. You dont go to a bank or an investor telling them that you have this amazing idea but you dont tell them what it is. That will get you thrown under the bus. 9/10, people probably already heard about this strategy, so hiding it wont help your case. 

If you do not have collateral and you cant state what youre using this loan for, I dont know what else to say beside good luck.
August 01, 2017, 04:41:31 PM
Hi,

I am looking for 3-4 people (for the beginning) , that can spare some satoshis... between 1.000.000 and 3.000.000
I found a pretty safe way how to make 5-15% within 10-14 days.

yes, now lots of readers thinks, this is ponzi, or gambling or something...  it is NOT!!!
I just found something that works (i will not share exactly what - because you can copy my know-how and use it yourself).

My offer:

PM me / comment here, if you interested in investment.

- i don't know when exactly i will pay you back, but i want to give you back at least 110% of your deposit. But it will be within 2 weeks, i promise. I will keep the rest of the profit (if the profit will be bigger, you will get +50% of it)
- what is guarantee i will not scam you?  - my reputation, plus i don't want to get red trust here on the bitcointalk
- why i am not doing it myself? - i don't have enough BTC to start

If it will work, i will give chance for more users to invest, but for the beginning i accept only 3-4 investments (will make and link google spreadsheet here , where will be progress of investment, that you will be able to track it)

I will repeat myself, but i don't plan to gamble your money, also i will NOT join some scammy ponzi scheme or pyramid.
It's simple: try to trust me, however it's hard nowadays.

You might be better off posting this in the lending section. Also, I've noticed in your trust section of your profile, you've got more negative reputation than positives, with a few people accusing you of stealing btc from them. I know this is untrusted feedback, but I think you should be using some kind of escrow/collateral for this deal.

most of my negative feedback is from scammers.. one negative feedback is a lie, but i don't want to discuss about that..  Every my project i started i finished with heads up and paid every single debt..
I am not pushing nobody to join me, i just offering an opportunity that i found
I think player41 is right. If you are so sure and guarantee that you will be making 15% within 10-15 days. You could give it a shot in the lending section and give some collateral to them in return. Once you get the returns+ profit you can give a % of it to the one who lend it to you.

I already moved my thread from marketplace to Lending...
Example:

based on my calculation i will make 10-15% profit / 10-12 days. It could be little less, but not negative profit (loss)
it can happen it will be more than 10% so i will give 50% of profit to investor.  with 130% profit - 115% , 150% profit 125% etc...

i have no collateral to offer i just have plan, nothing else
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 01, 2017, 04:36:33 PM
Hi,

I am looking for 3-4 people (for the beginning) , that can spare some satoshis... between 1.000.000 and 3.000.000

yes, now lots of readers thinks, this is ponzi, or gambling or something...  it is NOT!!!
I just found something that works (i will not share exactly what - because you can copy my know-how and use it yourself).

My offer:

- i don't know when exactly i will pay you back, but i want to give you back at least 110% of your deposit. But it will be within 2 weeks, i promise. I will keep the rest of the profit (if the profit will be bigger, you will get +50% of it)
- what is guarantee i will not scam you?  - my reputation, plus i don't want to get red trust here on the bitcointalk

If it will work, i will give chance for more users to invest, but for the beginning i accept only 3-4 investments (will make and link google spreadsheet here , where will be progress of investment, that you will be able to track it)

I will repeat myself, but i don't plan to gamble your money, also i will NOT join some scammy ponzi scheme or pyramid.

You might be better off posting this in the lending section. Also, I've noticed in your trust section of your profile, you've got more negative reputation than positives, with a few people accusing you of stealing btc from them. I know this is untrusted feedback, but I think you should be using some kind of escrow/collateral for this deal.

most of my negative feedback is from scammers.. one negative feedback is a lie, but i don't want to discuss about that..  Every my project i started i finished with heads up and paid every single debt..
I think player41 is right. If you are so sure and guarantee that you will be making 15% within 10-15 days. You could give it a shot in the lending section and give some collateral to them in return. Once you get the returns+ profit you can give a % of it to the one who lend it to you.
August 01, 2017, 04:19:19 PM
Hi,

My offer:

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
August 01, 2017, 04:15:29 PM
Hi,

My offer:

August 01, 2017, 03:48:47 PM
Hi,

My offer:

Pages:
Jump to: