Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a $15,000 loan in BTC - page 2. (Read 1686 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
November 01, 2015, 02:27:55 PM
I can fill this loan in it's entirety for you. What collateral are you offering?

Please re-read.
So in other words you cannot offer anything to guarantee that the lender is going to be repaid in full?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 02:12:03 PM
I can fill this loan in it's entirety for you. What collateral are you offering?

Please re-read.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
November 01, 2015, 11:35:14 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
November 01, 2015, 01:26:02 AM
This is not the type of loan that people ask for in forums, either get a loan from banks or go to a P2P loan funding site like BTCJAM , loanbase etc , to get a loan based solely on mutual trust . Loans here need to have a collateral, i.e something lender can sell if the loan is defaulted. And BTW paypal history means nothing considering they accounts can also be bought.
P.S: If you do not want a negative rating from DefaultTrust in the next 10 mins, I'd suggest you to lock this thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 01:17:59 AM
I live in the US currently self employed earning a living off nothing but an internet connection and been doing so for the last 5+- years. I can prove with PayPal history of all transactions/money I've made in the last few years for my latest project.

The problem is I came to a point where I crashed, as in -- I got lazy because I was making relatively easy money but never reinvested in other projects investing less and less time as I gained more and more money.. (crazy right?) I'm to the point where I only make enough to live off of now (barely), since the specific market for what I was selling died down a lot.

If proof of my income through PayPal reports isn't enough to prove I can turn a profit then this won't work for you. I also have reputation on forums, business history, etc.

I am estimating the profit to be around $2000-$4000/month for this new niche project (POSSIBLY more) starting almost right away. (within a 1-2 weeks)

No idea how the loan should work exactly but here is one proposal which I believe to be generous.

> $1250/month for 30 months. (can also pay by week - $312.50)

Which means within 1 year you will have your money back.

$1250 x 30 months = $37,500 - $15,000 = $22,000 PROFIT.

Looking for serious people only, not just willy nilly giving my information out on what I do for a living. (niches)

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: