Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a donator to help create app! - page 2. (Read 1828 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
OP. if you AND your friend cannot afford $1200 between you both.. then no one will trust you to look after the privkeys of funds they would put into your wallet..

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
First of all, wrong section to post move this thread to the lending section. don't think posting in other sections asking for loan will help you get it easily.So definite an amount you can't just say give me loan of anything from 1 to 2 btc also what are the collateral you are offering on this loan request Huh
g4c
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The title pretty much says it!
I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!

Put some info about apps, beta version, screenshoots, etc etc... or forget it.

indeed, even concept sketches done in paint would be nice. if you can post screenshot of concept sketch then I will drop my initial trust deposit to 0.085 BTC
g4c
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Your ideas sound great, windows 8 tile apps are the latest craze i hear, I am willing to donate. Smiley

But I want at least a return on my investment of 10%, so eventually you must pay me 2.2BTC, from some of the profits.

So you must first show willing in establishing a relationship of trust with me:

Send 0.1 BTC to this address:

1JQb5ds6VAY8LcQiBPwBuUjSrawW9k98nA

Then I will send 2.1BTC to back to your address.

Then I expect 2.2BTC back to my address when the project is established.
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!

no problem! screenshots arent possible because the app isnt built yet! thats part of the reason we are s=asking for a donator!

If I pay you to build an app from scratch then I own 100% of the app including all license and source code.  All you become is a programmer-for-hire.  Come back when you actually have something to invest in.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

no problem! screenshots arent possible because the app isnt built yet! thats part of the reason we are s=asking for a donator!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Scam / free coins collector

no! are you kidding me!? im not scamming for free coins! im seriously interested in getting funds for our app to spread btc even more! please do not accuse us of something you have no proof of! thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Scam / free coins collector
Pages:
Jump to: