Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a knowledgeable opinion about an ICO project - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 260
it looks interesting, maybe later I will make a bath soap platform in blockchain..LOL... it shouldn't be all the products in the blockchain, it's the same as they make shares for their own business. if the business has a very large sales capacity of one business product, it will be much better
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
What a vague project, selling coffee has nothing to do with crypto. Why are there people who think of such ridiculous projects to make money from investors?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Thanks for sharing the project to us. As much as we wanted to share our views and opinions, I think it is much better if you research throuroughly about the project then give your views then we will give you our personal feedback. I suggest you start with the project team's background check then proceed with the project whitepaper and details.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Better be careful with an ICO especially with this "Air Coffee". All ICO is trying to connect themselves with a product like this one a coffee. Don't believe this ICO and their team.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
As you know different user have applied for translation bounty and translation bounty is limited,you can join other bounty like twitter ,signature or FaceBook , i think this is good project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 45
If they have a roaster I dont understand why they are not showing it in action? Wouldnt that be their main selling point?
And why does a project like that need blockchain?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
To be honest first impression i got about this project was not so solid i mean seems like a fantasy kind of project but i may be wrong if their roaster and coffee will be really good then they can perform well and may be one day global coffee giant nescafe will want to buy this company but it all depends on how the things develop out i will just wait and watch for now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 45
Hi everyone,

like the topic title says I would appreciate if someone could take a quick look at the following project called LOVE Air Coffee.
Just for the record I am not associated with or promoting the project in any way. I have applied for their translation bounty a few minutes ago because the idea seems interesting to me and I will decide whether to go through with it also based on the feedback I receive here.

They claim to have invented a new air technique of roasting coffee which gives it a special flavour. I am not sure what to think about that and have asked to see real footage or video of their roaster. They said that they will make a video about their prototype soon. They have two youtube videos on their youtube channel but it doesn't show how the machine operates.

I value the opinions of many members here and if it is not too much to ask I would like to ask someone who knows a few things about new projects and ICOs what he thinks about this.

ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann100000airdroplove-air-coffee-innovative-coffee-blockchain-company-5089494
Pages:
Jump to: