Pages:
Author

Topic: looking for a list of exchanges that are not crap... - page 2. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
For all I know, Bittrex and Poloniex are the two most used by almost all of the traders. It's currently the most trusted one too. But since they are most trusted exchange out there, they restrict coins and token that are on it and they make sure that only the best and trusted coins will only be putted on them.
Anyway, I recommend to stay away from yobit since it's one of the worst exchanges out there where almost all of the worthless coins are putted on it and some are already shitcoin that has no value.
Activity: 306
Merit: 252
So at this point, I see bad things coming for yobit, with all the withdrawal problems, the non existent customer service... I got banned from chat for some unknown reason,
and there is no point in opening a ticket to ask why, as its a 2 week process if you get a reply at all...

Where do you all trade?

Every time I see anyone talking about an exchange I hear 10 people saying that one sucks, and you will get ripped off and i told you so...

Now is the big chance... what is a good exchange I can move to?
Pages:
Jump to: