Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a Loan - page 2. (Read 2295 times)

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 25, 2013, 09:45:06 PM
I am aware of this, and my family is poor. If nobody wants to accept it that is ok.

Many poor people in the world. I am not rich but I live within my means. No money no extras, that simple.
Is it 80BTC or $80?
If you are poor, how would you repay? What collateral could you provide?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
welcome to riches
February 25, 2013, 09:22:24 PM
I am aware of this, and my family is poor. If nobody wants to accept it that is ok.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
February 25, 2013, 09:19:03 PM
Go talk to your family, because there is next to zero chance that a largely unknown person is going to be able to get 80 BTC in order to go on a vacation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
welcome to riches
February 25, 2013, 09:16:35 PM
Hello. I am looking for an 80 BTC Loan paid back at 10% interest after 40 days. I am negotiable on the specific terms, but I need the dollar amount to be around 80.

The reason I need this loan is because my friends and I are planning a trip to Nepal where we are going to stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks. I have some of the money required for this but not all, and of course need some spending money.

I will be able to provide a picture of my ID and credit score. If I have to I may be able to provide my SSN but I assume there is a way we could avoid me having to directly give you the SSN. We can talk on the phone if you like, open to whatever type of verification or terms you would want. Let me know what you think!
Pages:
Jump to: