Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a Loan, + build my credibility - page 3. (Read 4462 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well, as in life there are people who will be mean for no special reason, and others who will be nice for no special reason. 

btw - the place is a lot friendlier now than six months ago
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
So should I wait to pay "myself" back now or wait 'til the end of the 2 week period?

I understand you guys (as a forum) probably get scammed quite often, with bitcoin being analogous to cash/anonymity and all that jazz...

I already have a minor mining operation setup, but this loan was for an unrelated matter. (Who cares the actual reason, since that could be MADE UP anyway as long as I pay you back?)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Vorksholk, but it appears to me that since we are both new to the forum and don't have any credibility built-up we must ACTUALLY be the same person and only interested in scamming people..

Smh, and I thought I had no faith in humanity..

Could it have occurred to anyone that we might represent a new generation of bitcoin users? An influx of new members is supposed to be a good thing for bitcoin, and the only way the project will actually ever get anywhere..

Is it possible for someone to lookup our IP's or something to prove we are different people?

And I'm sorry I'm not going to provide my fucking address or ID for a 10 BTC loan.

The only reason I got into bitcoin in the FIRST place was for the anonymous/decentralized aspect... But if I can establish rep under a specific handle, that's just as good as an identity!

w/e, just my .02c on the matter. I'm actually just really annoyed over all of this criticism when the system actually worked exactly as intended!

Given the stickies in this section, the info in this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--76594), and the regular contact I have with several others, I think my recommendation would be conflicted.

However, Hashking completed a decent sized loan with me (he repaid in full and on time back on 29th March), and he's putting in some decent work into the deposit side of his business.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Yeah, I'm planning to moving over to investing in hashking's deposits perhaps once I build my rep up just a tiny bit. Anyone here had any direct experience with hashking's deposit service? Looks pretty credible due to what I've seen so far.

I don't think you need to build up your rep to deposit on hashkings'.
To take a loan from him, yeah, you might need some more rep Smiley
But hey, don't let the lack of rep set you back.
Look at me, one of the most ignored guys in this forum, so my rep is not the greatest: I was one of the first guys who hashking lended bitcoins to  Tongue

Now that I think of it, shit, I must be on more users ignore list than MNW... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Yeah, I'm planning to moving over to investing in hashking's deposits perhaps once I build my rep up just a tiny bit. Anyone here had any direct experience with hashking's deposit service? Looks pretty credible due to what I've seen so far.
Not trolling psy.  Anyway, my daughter says I suck at trolling.

Back on topic, there is quite a lot of information in the post history to suggest different people (I skimmed it a few hours ago), and like many people new to the lending pages, small loans are a good way to start on both sides.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
So, anyhoo... Just going to link this stickied thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--75742
legendary
I did mention the entertainment aspect of the lending section?

And, while I initially didn't appreciate psy in some other parts of the forum (SC and BTC-xpress), I eventually worked out what was going on as psy's posts are of good quality.

Wink

Yeah I don't know exactly how I would go about proving we are different people... but hey you said you wanted to bet bring it on!

If I said "a little birdie says that never2sleep and Vorksholk are 1 and the same..." would you also think I wanted to bet a little birdie with you?
Get real dude!
Besides we are on a forum about Bitcoins not about Birdies, so, here BTC talks. lol
I did mention the entertainment aspect of the lending section?

And, while I initially didn't appreciate psy in some other parts of the forum (SC and BTC-xpress), I eventually worked out what was going on as psy's posts are of good quality.
Yeah I don't know exactly how I would go about proving we are different people... but hey you said you wanted to bet bring it on!
legendary
Lmao everyone please keep talking out of your ass!

I'll take you up on that bet.

So now you can prove a negative... interesting. People in these forums never cease to amaze me Shocked

btw Vorksholk, it's psy, not Psy. If I wanted a capital I would've used it Wink
legendary
Psy... we are not one and the same. Not sure how to prove it to you, but I joined this forum when I saw the topic for Coinworker.com (awesome service, BTW.) and eventually purchased one month from bitservers.co.uk. First time I've seen never2sleep in my life is today, and figured I'd join in on the lending bandwagon, see what it's all about and get someone's rep up a bit.
Lmao everyone please keep talking out of your ass!

I'll take you up on that bet.
legendary
1 BTC says that never2sleep and Vorksholk are 1 and the same...
Soooo much criticism!

I find it all rather unnecessary, until I prove myself otherwise..!

Feel free to take as many notes as you'd like Patrick.

Thanks.  It's useful, especially as you aim to be able to borrow in the future, and as a lender, I may provide you with that loan.  I have done many loans to relatively new users, and some were simple scammers, and others have turned into good customers.  At this stage, I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

As for critisims, yes, some members derive their entertainment from spotting the next potential scammer, bad loan or dubious newbie.  That comes with the forum, and isn't likely to go away any time soon.  Sometimes it really pisses people off and other times users simply disappear. 
Soooo much criticism!

I find it all rather unnecessary, until I prove myself otherwise..!

Feel free to take as many notes as you'd like Patrick.
Watching, and making notes.  
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
inb4 OP "successfully" returns the loan and then asks for a loan from someone else using this as a reference.
legendary
I'm surprised how much negative attention this thread has gotten. He is just building rep... I understand it is risky, but oh well.

Anyhow, 10 BTC sent to the address you PM'd me, you can see that here: http://blockchain.info/address/1CBMQ72AMXPPLRsZEiFkJUPM3xuD6fSk9Q Smiley

@PatrickHarnett: Just curious, what are you getting at with your post about our registration dates? Just curious.

@Tomatocage: Just wanted to make sure everything was clarified and set-in-stone, no room for confusion when I was very specific, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
oh and Terry I'll take you up on that $10 bet!

if I don't get it done in 14 days I'll send you 2 BTC after I pay Vorschark back, if I get it done in less than that you owe me 2 btc Smiley

No balls!
woosh...
Pages:
Jump to: