Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a loan for $80 worth of btc... will put my fb up as collateral - page 3. (Read 1482 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Alright... not steam hotshot... tera... who doesnt give a fuck about contact? the dumbass who posted last(You) 3 yeah im new... no im not trying to scam anyone... be helpful or gtfo dumbass hoe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
hey im looking for a loan for about $80 worth of btc and i can put my facebook and/or main email (gmail) account(s) up as Collateral... ive got no other currencies atm... i do also have a gaming account ive spent several hundred dollars on i could use. im not sure if this is the right way too ask for a loan.... i just came across this forum and read the sticky and had also read somewhere else collateral usually means something that you'd prefer not to give up... please just lmk if you can do the loan or if you have advice on posting properly thanks!

Newbie + no valid collateral = no loan.

Seriously, what do you think anyone will do with your facebook or email? You value contacts, we don't give a fuck about your contacts. See the difference?

Gaming account? You mean steam? Easily recoverable through customer service.
ive had my facebook account for almost 10 years and it has all my contacts in it (over three hundred contacts whom id prefer to keep in contact with)..
i also have had my gmail accounts for several years and the gaming account i mentioned is an mmorpg gamimg account ive already spent a little over $200 on ingame items...
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
What's kind facebook  Huh
I guess like not big deal for facebook as collateral.
hey im looking for a loan for about $80 worth of btc and i can put my facebook and/or main email (gmail) account(s) up as Collateral... ive got no other currencies atm... i do also have a gaming account ive spent several hundred dollars on i could use. im not sure if this is the right way too ask for a loan.... i just came across this forum and read the sticky and had also read somewhere else collateral usually means something that you'd prefer not to give up... please just lmk if you can do the loan or if you have advice on posting properly thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: