Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a Logo - 0.1 btc + money for 2nd/3rd - [done] - page 2. (Read 2429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
@serp
I had some spare time so did a few.

This one is simple and aesthetically pleasing.  I'm not sure this is the one for me but it is a solid entry.  The animated ones might make a nice loading screen icon Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I had some spare time so did a few.

@serp
I had some extra time, so here's my entry.

Different colors represents the variety of work you do.
Round shaped, because all the business is related to crypto.
Logo shapes represents ideas, brightness, mind sparkles.
Colors can be changed to any desirable ones.

Any feedback is appreciated  Cool

I really like that design Bitcrea.  Very original and unique which is what I'm looking for most.  I want to think about this one some.  I do need the logo to be two colors at most because it will sometimes be laser engraved into things.
Activity: 406
Bitcrea.com
I had some extra time, so here's my entry.

Different colors represents the variety of work you do.
Round shaped, because all the business is related to crypto.
Logo shapes represents ideas, brightness, mind sparkles.
Colors can be changed to any desirable ones.

Any feedback is appreciated  Cool
legendary
Smile
Hey mymenace, would it be possible to get this one in a minimal/flat design without the shading?

full color

pastel color

any color you require

@serp

Hey mymenace, would it be possible to get this one in a minimal/flat design without the shading?
legendary
Smile
legendary
Smile
@serp
Thoughts on this one?

https://db.tt/xBUkEOpp

Hrmm... it just doesn't seem to work for me.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Do you have an example?

Maybe the abbreviation SC, I'll get you a few more mockups!

I generally want to avoid having letters in it if possible.  But maybe make the cpu more abstract and possibly something else inside it like a brain/lightbulb/something sciency/geeky/etc.  I want it to be something that is unique without words/letters.

Thoughts on this one?

https://db.tt/xBUkEOpp
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Here's my idea, could go well with your woodworking. This is just a rough version (both the saw and the letters can be modified).

legendary
Alrighty, got it. I'll get you a few more mockups tomorrow morning.
@serp
Do you have an example?

I generally want to avoid having letters in it if possible.  But maybe make the cpu more abstract and possibly something else inside it like a brain/lightbulb/something sciency/geeky/etc.  I want it to be something that is unique without words/letters.
legendary
Do you have an example?

@serp
Like the CPU one? Cheesy

Oh hey, I missed that you added the new colors.  I do like the idea but it might need a bit more than just the cpu.  I want it to be able to stand alone without the word SERPCO and still be unique.
legendary
Several people have submitted ideas from outside this thread.  I just want to state that it isn't a requirement to post your ideas in here but that I will need to post the winning design and who the winner is in this thread at the end.  I'll also try and be forthcoming with what my favorite ideas are the next couple days as that is only fair to everyone.

The ones I like the best seem to be an abstract shape/design that then incorporates something into it such as a brain, light bulb, flask, etc.

I am also adding two gifts of 0.02 each to the 2nd and 3rd place designs.  These will be gifts with no ownership transfer.

Like the CPU one? Cheesy
@serp
Several people have submitted ideas from outside this thread.  I just want to state that it isn't a requirement to post your ideas in here but that I will need to post the winning design and who the winner is in this thread at the end.  I'll also try and be forthcoming with what my favorite ideas are the next couple days as that is only fair to everyone.

The ones I like the best seem to be an abstract shape/design that then incorporates something into it such as a brain, light bulb, flask, etc.

I am also adding two gifts of 0.02 each to the 2nd and 3rd place designs.  These will be gifts with no ownership transfer.
@serp
Hey guys, I appreciate you all have opinions on this stuff but please don't divert this thread especially if it is negative.  I am not new to hiring designers.  I chose this open format on a bitcoin forum for this brand for a reason. 

Thank you for understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: