Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I though ponzis could be legit I apologize ill delete this post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.

You're completely right up until here:

no one would be interested in another one.

I for one play ponzi's and I am happy to see new ones arise that run their games properly, rather than running with the loot. There are a few of these right now, like Crypto Increase that have been paying since December 2014, and have paid over $255,000.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Im looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi that will not screw people over our aim will be the best customer service and and to stay up a very long time. please pm me a portfolio if intrested.
you are asking someone to join the scam LOL
SCAMMER
STAY AWAY
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
You can't run a legit ponzi and stay anonymous, I hope you realize that already..  so unless you are ready to come forward, don't even bother to begin, there are tens of ponzi schemes at the open, every single one of them is anon, no one would be interested in another one.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Im looking for a partner to start a legit ponzi that will not screw people over our aim will be the best customer service and and to stay up a very long time. please pm me a portfolio if intrested.
Pages:
Jump to: