Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a recommended VPN to access Binance.com from teh US to withdraw - page 2. (Read 437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Oh, I have never had any problems using VPN and logging in Binance, maybe just by chance (or maybe because I don't live in the US) but I'll keep in mind the next time I connect, I wouldn't like to get my account suspended or having to go through the KYC. Also, remember that you can only have one account on Binance, so if you get caught with two both could be suspended until you provide information where the money came from etc etc.

BTW, what do you think about Cyberghost VPN? it has no socks5 afaik, is it still good?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
I need to log on to binance.com and withdraw my funds. I no longer have Google authenticator set up for Binance so I need to reset my password which requires me blinking into my phone for verification which does not work from the US.
Using a VPN may make the problem worse.

This. While accessing Binance via VPN may work there's also a chance that you'll trigger a couple of red flags. I'm not saying that it necessarily will happen, just be aware of the risk.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I need to log on to binance.com and withdraw my funds. I no longer have Google authenticator set up for Binance so I need to reset my password which requires me blinking into my phone for verification which does not work from the US.
Using a VPN may make the problem worse. Do you want to use it for your phone only or to access the website?
If you plan to access the site and lose Google authenticator accessing that site using a VPN will ask you for more information and may suspend your account.
Generally, if you change the two-way authentication settings, withdrawal will be frozen for some time and you should avoid withdrawing large amounts directly.
As if your account has been verified, it is best to contact the support team and inform them of all the details.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
@BitMaxz, what about brave browser does it have WebRTC? How can I know the browser that have it?

I don't know I don't use a brave browser I mostly used Firefox and to disable webRTC you need to download a new plugin.

For other browsers try to check their plugin/extension and try to search with "WebRTC" try to install that plugin/extension and use whoer tool if it actually works, if not, I suggest you go with firefox.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Use ProtonVpn or for example Nordvpn, you can also use a proxy, but Binance will probably ask you to verify your account or have already frozen your account. But it's worth trying.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Activity: 1062
Merit: 75
I also recommended IP Vanish but after using the whoer.net site to check if the VPN result showed 100% anonymously, also use https://www.ip2location.com/ either, there are some situation where the site will said 100% Anonymous while ip2location will detect the dayrtcoming.
@BitMaxz, what about brave browser does it have WebRTC? How can I know the browser that have it?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
I suggest you use a VPN with residential and socks5 IP like IPvanish this is a VPN that I use before and also I think you need to add some extension in your browser that could disable webRTC and change your time zone if you want to hide your real IP and location.
Recommended browser is a firefox don't use chrome browser WebRTC is on this browser is always enabled(I don't know why).

Then use this tool http://whoer.net/ and check the extended version to check any leaks from your PC/Laptop. If the result show 100% anonymous then you are ready to go reset your Binance account.
Sometimes you need to change the mac address of your wifi/ethernet most of the website right now could scan this so replacing mac address from your laptop/PC is a must.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Can anyone recommend a VPN I can use to just withdraw my coin from Binance?

thanks

nordvpn.com
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Can anyone recommend a VPN I can use to just withdraw my coin from Binance?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: