Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a serious SEO Expert - page 2. (Read 2470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
August 17, 2014, 01:29:12 AM
Well wouldnt seo take a bit time to show?

Depending on the competing keywords. Also google has to update and crawl enough to see it as well.

Also on flash sites it isnt too friendly unless theres a separate blog tab, on the site itself.

Which will be used for guesting posting etc.

The time it takes to get ranked on the first page depends on if you're doing it the efficient way or some other way. Most people know very little about what they're doing in the SEO field, both on-page and off-page (hence why most of their very own sites don't even rank in the first page -- if they were as good as they claim, you would think they'd be ranked, right?).

I'd say if you're efficient and actually know what you're doing, ranking in the first page (and even top 5 results) for something like "bitcoin dice" should take only a couple/few weeks. None of the current sites are optimized or set up properly; they just have no competition from competent SEO experts. Honestly, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to lock the #1 spot within a couple months, either, for pretty much any keywords you're going for. The sites are seriously that badly optimized right now.

As for your comment about Flash sites, that's entirely incorrect. They are parsed the same way as any other site is. There are a couple factors that would lower their ranking, but not if they're created efficiently with SEO in mind.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
August 16, 2014, 11:50:58 PM
Can anyone provide any proof of success or experience? Also keep in mind you are only getting paid based off results (no first page rankings for pre-determined keywords = no pay)

That case an applicant should at least know which site/keyword for analysis. because if its too competitive, it might take more than 3 months before it steps up the first page.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 16, 2014, 02:24:30 PM
Can anyone provide any proof of success or experience? Also keep in mind you are only getting paid based off results (no first page rankings for pre-determined keywords = no pay)
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 16, 2014, 11:49:03 AM
Sending a PM. I prefer to PM rather than post confidential information about your website and myself here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 16, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

He has received 3 scam accusations from trusted members (and you have 5).
Stunna loaned to me in the past, i'm sure he remembers. The work would be escrowed, payment upon results.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 16, 2014, 05:01:21 AM

He has received 3 scam accusations from trusted members (and you have 5).
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
August 16, 2014, 04:56:02 AM
Primedice seems to have been reverse seo'd a while ago by rival sites so it has not ranked for bitcoin gambling/bitcoin dice for the past year

I'm interested in getting someone to white hat SEO the site up to it's rightful position asap as someone is working on getting their PD3 phishing site ranked up.

Payment is negotiable and will be based on results and pre-determined depending on what search ranking you get us for the keywords we discuss. If you can't get us ranked on the front page of specific keywords then no payment will be made.

Please post here if interested and note your credentials and I'll reach out via PM.

U might like to check the 27 Google Ranking Factors for better SEO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
August 16, 2014, 04:34:34 AM

Depending on the competing keywords. Also google has to update and crawl enough to see it as well.

Also on flash sites it isnt too friendly unless theres a separate blog tab, on the site itself.

I think PD3 is not a flash site. It is running on HTML5 & CSS3. So, good SEO can be done. But it takes time...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
August 16, 2014, 02:18:38 AM
i'm interested to work with you.

pm your skype / contact details.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2014, 01:49:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
August 15, 2014, 11:08:58 PM

You may also want an off page seo aka linkbuilder. I'm available. PMed you
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 15, 2014, 10:51:25 PM
Primedice seems to have been reverse seo'd a while ago by rival sites so it has not ranked for bitcoin gambling/bitcoin dice for the past year

I'm interested in getting someone to white hat SEO the site up to it's rightful position asap as someone is working on getting their PD3 phishing site ranked up.

Payment is negotiable and will be based on results and pre-determined depending on what search ranking you get us for the keywords we discuss. If you can't get us ranked on the front page of specific keywords then no payment will be made.

Please post here if interested and note your credentials and I'll reach out via PM.
Pages:
Jump to: