Pages:
Author

Topic: looking for a serious way to earn 1-2btc - page 2. (Read 2370 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 02:51:59 PM
im looking for a serious way to earn 1-2btc.
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
Once you are full member in bitcointalk don't miss the opportunity to earn more than what requested by following deeponion free airdrop still 33 rounds remain . join us .
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 02:45:05 PM
if you want serious earning then I will say start learning a skill which can make you money or else there is no shortcut of getting huge money like 1btc in very short time.making money is not always very hard but making a working plan is hard, for example, if you use around 20-25 Bitcoin faucets and let's assume you earn 1300 Satoshi per hour so you can earn 130000 satoshis in a week so it's not a bad stuff either. all you need to do is make some plan of how you are going to gather coins and set a target first.
The OP is asking also the same question what plan will help him to make 1-2 bitcoins in short time. According to me you must invest some money and practice trading and do altcoin trading, it is possible. But not in short time, it will take some time, you want instant profit then investment will be doubled. And with your skills also you can earn bitcoins by giving service to people. Receive your payment in bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 02:29:39 PM
learn to trade ! if you lazy , let go money to buy 0.01 btc and bet soccer games , basketball or anything you like ! easy money ! easy life
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 02:29:03 PM
If you have time try to learn trading. It is best option for make money in crypto. But will not be easy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
if you want serious earning then I will say start learning a skill which can make you money or else there is no shortcut of getting huge money like 1btc in very short time.making money is not always very hard but making a working plan is hard, for example, if you use around 20-25 Bitcoin faucets and let's assume you earn 1300 Satoshi per hour so you can earn 130000 satoshis in a week so it's not a bad stuff either. all you need to do is make some plan of how you are going to gather coins and set a target first.
Activity: 357
August 26, 2017, 01:58:15 PM
I would suggest you to first do some good quality post and became eligible to join a signature campaign with good payment  , with the BTC you earned you should go for trading and and investments in that places where you can convert assets again into BTC . Obviously extraordinary results come with extraordinary efforts, so you have to invest a lot of time towards bitcoins .
You would have to read and observe the value graph before investing so that you make good profit ,
Daily trading would improve your skills and you would get experience of trading too . atleast you would know where to invest and where not to.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 18, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
Try following some gift campaigns, and maybe get what you want. But at least you have to work for them and the time you need will also be a bit longer. But if you want a simple way try playing gambling games, if lucky you will get a lot.  Grin
By suggesting him gambling at this stage is a symbol of nonserious attitude. You yourself know gambling is not an option. He needs money in order to gamble and what if he ends up losing even the current BTCs. Not a good idea indeed!

If he is looking for a 100% working way, it requires a lot of patience, hardwork and time. He can go for trading or mining. Participation in bounty campaigns or faucet are also available options. If he can buy BTC, that is simply another case.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
August 18, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
There isn’t much ways you can do so these days. Faucets are too bad, and they have been from the beginning. Signature campaign? Eehm…not too bad, but you won’t make up to 1 BTC a month, talk less of making up to 2. Trading? You’re likely to do so, only if you’re a professional trader. The only best option you’re left with is freelancing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 03:06:24 AM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
You can do signature campaign and social media campaigns. But im sure you can't earn 1-2 btc just by doing that. You are only available for social media because at your current rank. I don't think you'll get accepted at any signature campaigns. Maybe twitter or facebook campaign if you don't have twitter account.

All i can offer is my time ... i have no special abilities

That's okay. Actually it's perfect for you because it doesn't required skills here. You just have to comply to their rules. But im telling this is not gonna give you much profit to have 1-2 btc. It's gonna take a lot of time before you have that amount. You need to have huge capital to trade if you want to get amount in short period of time.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
August 18, 2017, 02:51:27 AM
Before you reach 1 to 2 BTC. You really need a lot of work. Investment Trading, Campaign, Freelance Job. And it's much more difficult to mislead it if a single source of income will depend on it. So you need enough knowledge before you enter here in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 18, 2017, 02:47:39 AM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
If you want to earn that big amount of money be sure that you have a big investment. If you have a big capital to start  a business for sure you can earn 1-2 bitcoins.

Well its a big amount required even to start trading as the price is soaring and the amount that you want to earn is also 2 btc which is big.

Couple of ways will help you to reach your goal:-

- Join signature campaign so that you can get some btc atleast
- Do freelancing work as per your skills. Complete the projects and get paid in btc.
- With some capital investment you can start trading btc. And the profits derived from it will also add to your total btc.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
August 18, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
You could probably suck cock or lick pussy.

Top answer! The most secure income for a man without skills.
Activity: 138
August 18, 2017, 02:21:35 AM
You may do it on trade on yobit,and other trading sites,but you need start with start summ of deposit.
Activity: 532
August 18, 2017, 02:09:53 AM
Try following some gift campaigns, and maybe get what you want. But at least you have to work for them and the time you need will also be a bit longer. But if you want a simple way try playing gambling games, if lucky you will get a lot.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 18, 2017, 01:02:21 AM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley
As I have explored this forum. I have conclude that your earning depends on what skill you have. There are many graphics and web designers here who earned a lot.

I don't think you can earn 1-2 btc if you can only offer is your time. You must have some special skills like programming or web designing to earn big here.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2017, 10:16:18 PM
You can get bitcoin up to 1 btc .. but in the right way. I think if you have the ability to trade .. you can try trading to produce bitcoin in large quantities. But you have to have capital for it. You should learn the science of trading so you can get your goals. You can also join a campaign project in this forum to increase your bitcoin earnings
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 17, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
Any ideas?

thx Smiley

If you are seriously wanting to have 1-2BTC by earning, you need to provide services that are in high-skill category (for example: programming, IT jobs, etc.) and ask for BTC as payment. This is one of the best ways to "earn" 1-2 BTC as of the moment.

With no special skills/abilities, earning the said BTCs above would become a difficult one. As you've said, you only have your time and with this, you could use it to write quality posts and rank up your profile here in Bitcointalk. And then, join to signature campaigns that provide decent amount of payouts in BTC. It will be a slow process but in this way, you could earn those BTCs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 17, 2017, 08:34:32 PM
I am in a hurry also seeking for a serious way to earn bitcoin. As of now i am patiently learning some techniques on how to deal with that. Can't wait to finally see the fruit of my labor. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2017, 08:29:10 PM
It is not easy at all nowadays to earn such amount of bitcoin, especially if you haven't good skills or goods to sell. My suggestion for you is learning more about trading altcoins, start with some good budget, and be patient. Earning 1-2 btc need hard working and patience.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 17, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Well, since you don't have any skills to offer, the next best thing to offer is your time, and heaps of it. You can try find a job being live support and you could probably earn like 12 dollars an hour from doing that, which is more than 300 hours of work before you can get a btc.

You can risk some of your own money and invest in alt coins or try join some bounties that offer tokens for rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: