Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a signature campaign manager - page 2. (Read 1170 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 03, 2016, 03:02:04 PM
Recommendation

I believe these three guys are best for running a signature campaign

1. yahoo62278
2. Lutpin
3. SFR10

Good luck with your campaign.

Regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 02:51:59 PM
Hey BetKing.io, I am applying for the campaign manager.I am not sure am more trusted member whom you are find but myself I never cheat with any people.Also you can think I don't have experienced as a campaign manager but you know no one born as a campaign manager.I learn more about how to run a campaign and how to active with that campaign.thanks
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
November 03, 2016, 02:38:26 PM
Im always running a campaign or 2 or 3 lol and i have owned an app for over a year now, but that doesnt deter me from being able to manage another campaign.

Im available if you need me Dean. If you feel its a conflict of interest thats fine, but id recommend Lutpin in that case. We are reopening the SMAS(Signature Managers Against Spam) and are trying to clean up the forum. No offense to any "new managers" out there.

Either way good luck with whomever you choose
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
November 03, 2016, 02:30:09 PM
Got quite a few replies already via PM.
Obviously I need to look through the links I've been sent etc so I might not reply for a day or two to give other people time to submit.

I'll update soon.

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
November 03, 2016, 12:37:20 PM
As the title.

Here was the last one we run https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betkingio-signature-campaign-full-1331786
I believe Yahoo is running a different sig now or has an app.

Going to try this for longer this time with a bigger budget too, maybe until the end of the year if it's going good.

The manager must take care of every aspect of the campaign including:
registering users
checking for multi accounts
making sure no one is switching their signature at any time during the campaign (best to show me a script you use)
payment to users at the end of each week (I will obviously supply the funds)
define rules
deal with any queries or complaints from participants
manage and update a public spreadsheet showing users/payments/post counts etc (prefer if this was automated too)

I think ndnh has run campaigns where everything was automated so check out his previous campaigns and spreadsheets.

You must have run a large campaign before, post links.

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: