Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a Signature Campaign manager for the coming KarmaToken (KTN) ICO - page 2. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just sent you a private message regarding this offer.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
sugestion and recomendation about signature campaign manager
you can use yahoo, this him much experience manage signature

Maybe it's better if Mr @yahoo holding it, but if it is to campaign participants with payment in the form of bitcoin, but I saw her offer for the campaign manager for the ICO, because Mr @yahoo, not ever to manage campaigns with payment token ...

That's just my knowledge only .. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
 have managed flashcoin campaign in past.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
sugestion and recomendation about signature campaign manager
you can use yahoo, this him much experience manage signature
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I'll be your Huckle berry! Grin

Karma coin sounds like a cool thing to be part of so I will throw my hat into the ring. Wink
It does seem like the other signature campaign managers are busy at the moment with the 3-6 campaigns they already manage.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It would be my pleasure to manage for the KarmaToken(KTN) ICO. I am available for hire and I can dedicate time towards making the campaign successful.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I have managed flashcoin campaign in past.You can hire me for managing your campaign and I will manage it to your satisfaction
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
If you want someone who is online most of the time and hard working,then I would be happy to manage the campaign for you.Though I do not have any previous experience but I guess we all are first timer for everything and then gain experience
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I don't have a whole lot going on right now. I'd be willing to do this. If you accept me, just give me the campaign details and i'll make up a spreadsheet for it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
I can to manage your signature if you wish, I haven't managed ever but I was in many high paying signature campaign and I now the things inside. If you want, take me on probation and I will manage your signature for free for 2 weeks, after that we can make a deal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

We are looking for a Signature campaign manager for the coming KarmaToken ICO.

If you think you got what it takes
do contact us. Thanks -east

Pages:
Jump to: