Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a TRUSTED buyer - page 8. (Read 52573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
November 02, 2013, 12:13:01 PM
My bank is PNC bank and also I can send money by Email(Popmoney) or I can transfer money directly to their account (via account number and routing number). In Localbitcoins, people are more interested in cash! (Or other banks)
Is anybody here who can trade me for this? (I can give all of my real informations)
Most people on LocalBitcoins who use banks sell via cash deposit.

You go to your bank and withdraw cash.

Then you go to the seller's bank, and make a deposit using the information the seller provides.

Then the seller releases the bitcoins.

If you look here, you'll see many people who sell this way: https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/us/united-states/cash-deposit/?ch=105
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 02, 2013, 12:05:48 PM
Hi, I am looking for someone who can sell bitcoins online.
any idea? I live in PA and I can transfer money to any US banks.

localbitcoins.com

My bank is PNC bank and also I can send money by Email(Popmoney) or I can transfer money directly to their account (via account number and routing number). In Localbitcoins, people are more interested in cash! (Or other banks)
Is anybody here who can trade me for this? (I can give all of my real informations)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
November 02, 2013, 11:42:31 AM

localbitcoins.com
November 02, 2013, 11:31:39 AM
Activity: 4
November 01, 2013, 07:17:06 PM
i'm currently trading with j.socal.   all communications have been great, i'll post back when the deal is done. 

perfect transaction.  everything was completed very quick.
Activity: 4
November 01, 2013, 09:37:45 AM
i'm currently trading with j.socal.   all communications have been great, i'll post back when the deal is done. 
Activity: 14
October 31, 2013, 06:53:54 PM
I got  bitcoin.I can only accept MG /CASH now..All I ask is the current weighted avg. of the coin...Reply on this thread,so I can get your "Trusted" feedback ,from people that delt with you before.

CHat me I can help u
Activity: 495
October 29, 2013, 01:40:51 PM
Bitstamps the best deal I can do rite now...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
October 29, 2013, 01:28:47 PM
Hi,

can you give discount for bulk orders?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
October 28, 2013, 05:53:35 PM
i want to buy using paypal.  ive already bought bitcoins from a couple members on here the last weeks where i sent first.  i can share my name address and phone and anything else you want to do this trade.
legendary
Activity: 1134
October 28, 2013, 02:14:01 PM
I can vouch for @stex2009. The guy is an honest trader.

Offering paypal @ 1% above bitstamp for trusted traders only..

Will you sell me 1 BTC for paypal. and exact price please and I can do it in 5-10 mins after we decide on price. thanks. I have some decent feedback here too. traded with macromode many times using paypal (sold my BTC for his paypal). He knows my real name which you confirm with him and thats the paypal account I can use for this.
Thanks macromode.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 25, 2013, 03:03:49 AM
I can vouch for @stex2009. The guy is an honest trader.

Will you sell me 1 BTC for paypal. and exact price please and I can do it in 5-10 mins after we decide on price. thanks. I have some decent feedback here too. traded with macromode many times using paypal (sold my BTC for his paypal). He knows my real name which you confirm with him and thats the paypal account I can use for this.
legendary
October 24, 2013, 03:26:15 PM

October 24, 2013, 02:46:21 PM
I don't do priority,just express next day..
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
October 23, 2013, 03:14:33 AM
Currently offering bitstamp price @ 1k minimum cashnmail trade.

Is this still available?

I don't have any trades from this forum. I have made an attempt to sell on here a few times recently, but I've always found somewhere else to sell with more security and better rates before ever finding a buyer I felt comfortable with on here. I can provide my LocalBitcoins account and some other things if you would like to further discuss this via pm.

I don't have much experience as a buyer, but this seems like the best possible option I will be able to find. I have 1k+ cash and priority postage stamps on hand. I don't know if a picture provides any support to my credibility or trustworthiness, but I can take one if it helps.

legendary
October 23, 2013, 02:06:23 AM
I can buy 1 BTC if u willing to sell me for PP.
tee
October 22, 2013, 05:11:03 PM
I'm selling a $70 BTC-e code/coupon via PayPal to someone with people who can vouch for them.

I also have the domains coinescrow.org and bitchan.org for sale, will take pretty much any offer.

Email [email protected] if interested, or PM me on here (I don't check here too often, so email is preferred).

Edit: Terribly sorry, I thought this was an index thread for anyone looking for buyers. My mistake.
October 22, 2013, 03:28:35 PM
I'm also on localbitcoins.com......Name J.Bitz
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 20, 2013, 11:27:47 AM
Currently offering bitstamp price @ 1k minimum cashnmail trade.

bitstamp price is definitely more affordable and reasonable.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: