Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for advertisers for our Trading app - page 2. (Read 605 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
October 14, 2017, 06:10:56 AM
Just contacted a campaign manager.

But for my understanding... it is necessary to have a campaign manager which cost around 0.05B a week???

Thats more than $1000 a month which is insane and we could use this money to invest in ad campaigns on social media and Google Adwords.
You can start signature campaign by yourself, if you will pay in BTC then people will definately join your signature campaign. Also sent PM

Edit: you have only iOS app?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 06:00:06 AM
Just contacted a campaign manager.

But for my understanding... it is necessary to have a campaign manager which cost around 0.05B a week???

Thats more than $1000 a month which is insane and we could use this money to invest in ad campaigns on social media and Google Adwords.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:34:20 AM
Hi guys,

We recently released a trading app (iOS) which is relied on the Bittrex API keys. See: https://tradingcoinsapp.com

We are looking for the following ways and opportunities to advertise:

• Blog Posts
  • YouTube Video
  • Social Media Groups

We understand that each advertising campaign is different, thats why we will offer different payments which depends on the influence and users to reach.

On top of the advertising payment we offer users a lifetime free subscription of the Pro version of the app worth $13.99 a month.

We have two methods of payments:

• Fixed Price (per advertising campaign)
  • Affiliate 33% commission for 3 months. (Avr. $4.70 per pro upgrade)

Please feel free to ask me anything and sending in your offers.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: