Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Advertising Deals - Paying in BTC - page 2. (Read 1301 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Our Site: Piiko.com

We want to put an add on the front page of our site. Looking for a member to buy this add Space for Permanent at best rates. If you are interested just sent me a PM we will have a deal

Thanks

PM sent!

What about our site?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Bump!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
pm sent
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Sent you a couple PMs. Sorry for doubling up. Wink Looking forward to working together!

I'll reply as soon as possible.
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
Sent you a couple PMs. Sorry for doubling up. Wink Looking forward to working together!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

We want to put an add on the front page of our site. Looking for a member to buy this add Space for Permanent at best rates. If you are interested just sent me a PM we will have a deal

Thanks

PM sent!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Thanks
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Looking for potential advertising deals (including but not limited to: adspace, promotions, featured spots, sponsored links)

PM me to reach an agreement on an advertising deal. Not interested in faucet sites sorry, unless the traffic is on par with other sites.

News and discussion sites are the main focus.

PM me a price per month along with the site address and where the ad(s)/links will be displayed or what kind of promotions you can have take place.

Some examples of banners (more are being designed at the moment):

Pages:
Jump to: