Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for alt coins at 1 satoshi with high potential of being big - page 3. (Read 1967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I'm sure there is none. If a coin only worth 1 satoshi, it's looks like a dead coin and it doesn't has any potential to grow again.
Want some example?  DIEM and Valorbit
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

I wannaaaaa buuyyyyyyyyyy

You need to look at the total coin supply too. Only because a coin is worth 1 satoshi, doesn't mean that in relation to its total supply it's worth more than that. There are some real shitcoins that are stuck at these prices and will never pump.

Focus more on fundamentals when trying to find a cheap coin for a potential pump, then look at the chart. It is a combination of both, not just buying ever shitcoin worth 1 sat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
You can take a look at Campuscoin CMPCO. The team left and there's only the founder left who said he would continue the project but won't meet their targets.
I think it's value is even less as 1 sat.

If I we're you I'd do some good research into ICO's or existing coins that have a potential of going huge because what they do actually makes sense.
Else you might want to hit a blackjack table or put your BTC on a single digit number on roulette.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Research is key
Be sure to add Jockercoin and Xfunk to your list. Dev dumped it all, and both went down 100% in price. Good time to buy worthless coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
May as well gamble your bitcoins on a dice game.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

I wannaaaaa buuyyyyyyyyyy
Pages:
Jump to: