Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOOKING FOR] Any campaign for NEWBIE members - page 2. (Read 869 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
iam a member and ever bieng selected in compain .it hard to be selected and you are new you had to upgrad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
need campaign for newbie members please response this topic for the campaign or airdrop thank you

even though you tried to post these thread, unfortunately my friend, the best I can suggest is if you wanted to earn some, try to join facebook and twitter bounty campaigns.. newbies were qualified to join.. however, if it is signature campaigns you're looking for, it will be very hard to find any.. maybe, better to learn everything around here and post for some time and you will not notice you're already a junior member, that time we can join signature campaigns. hope these helps Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
For you really want to join SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.
The first you should increase your rank by post quality posts.
The second u can find bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Then u can join at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 after u get jr.member or above :3..
Hope u will get some bounty from my guide
Another way, have many bounty campaign what newbie can join: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram,etc... You can looking for at Services Box. Try your best, you will have what you want.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
need campaign for newbie members please response this topic for the campaign or airdrop thank you
As per the signature campaign terms, newbies are not eligible to join any campaigns as of now but may be you find some random quick jobs if you search.
If you are asking for ICO bounties outside this forum, then i may help you to find some great ICOs which give away tokens for signup.
I will send the ICO links to you in just a moment, you can follow my suggestions if it is helpful
Activity: 672
Merit: 508

as of this writing, non of your posts even reached 30 words, mostly are less than 10 words so why would someone give you some amount of money here? you can't even contribute in a discussion. I'm a Filipino and I can understand all of your posts
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

It was there once but now signature campaigns are not for your rank since the campaign managers are accepting the bitcoin only from member or full member to highest rank members in the campaign.
Some bounty campaign expects any rank person to participate in their campaign. So you could have try at there if it is available. You please grow your rank to full member to get the decent pay.
Before you create a these kind of thread read the pinned thread in this section and check whether this is already been answered in different thread.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
None of the campaigns compiled in this list pay for newbies. Your best bet would be to take a few weeks to learn how the forum works and get to know the community during that time, get yourself to Jr. Member, and then join either the Bitvest or 777Coin campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there possibly a campaign for newbie members?

If anyone can point this topic to a signature campaign or token airdrop where newbies are accepted i would sincerely appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: