Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for any donations possible please - page 2. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 14, 2012, 11:12:32 AM
For prescription medication it certainly is! I do not like taking anti-psychotics I feel like they rob me of something important. Something that makes me me. I am lucky that I am not as bad off as my girlfriend she has to take them or she would be having full blown hallucinations all the time. She is on 800-1200mgs of seroqil a day just to stay in her right mind and it hurts me very much that she just doesnt feel emotion like she should anymore. I tend to go manic but its enjoyable to some extent however coupled with my adhd I can never concentrate on any one thing long enough to accomplish my goals. Adderal is 150 dollars a month from a doctor here and its a lot more than that on SR.. I haven't been to a Dr in years because I was homeless from 16 on. I just want to get a psych evaluation and see whats changed. Nothing tastes good nothing is fun or truely enjoyable I sleep for 3 or 4 hours at most very erratically. I just want to be able to function with out feeling like I would be better off dead in the road. Once again though Q fucking Q everyone has it rough this is a shitty world we live in. Those that want to help me more than anything are poorer than I am and those that could help me just do not give a shit. 80+ views on this thread and I have not received one single donation. Id be better off talking to myself I guess. Its okay though, I have low expectations of this world.
September 14, 2012, 10:59:47 AM
I have actually looked into it just because my prescriptions are expensive and believe it or not actual pills are even more expensive on there. Woe is me I guess
September 14, 2012, 09:23:37 AM
My girlfriend and I are both schizophrenic and neither of us are able to get medicare. I need more than anything to see a psychiatrist and get on the proper medications I need to enjoy life again. However I have not had any luck finding a job since I have never had a license and cant afford to keep a phone on. Anyhow Q fucking Q right, if your well off to help me out in any amount possible please do so using the link in my sig. Otherwise I am sorry if poverty offends you, I hate asking for help more than anything. That said I am a damn good artist and writer if you need some work done PM me the details and I will gladly help you out.

Godbless
Pages:
Jump to: