Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Bitcoin Econonmists - page 3. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2013, 03:05:38 PM
I would consider myself darn close to an economist (my website - learneconomicsnow.com) I'd be willing to help out, PM me details
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
May 03, 2013, 02:56:31 PM
How are you planning to pay for all this if you are not a miner? Even miners don't mine bitcoins for free.

The say way Satoshi paid to develop bitcoin. Through volunteers and community donations. I am working for free and I got Udemy to support us at no cost. We will never have to pay for bandwidth for our lectures. The more people who enter the bitcoin world; the more money my bitcoins are worth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 03, 2013, 02:43:11 PM
Are you a bitcoin miner or just a buyer/user?

I'm an educator seeking to spread our currency to the world. I need good economists to help explain the complex issues of a deflationary currency and the metrics we use to understand how bitcoin is doing.

How are you planning to pay for all this if you are not a miner? Even miners don't mine bitcoins for free.
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 03, 2013, 02:39:04 PM

I'm an educator seeking to spread our currency to the world. I need good economists to help explain the complex issues of a deflationary currency and the metrics we use to understand how bitcoin is doing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 03, 2013, 02:37:05 PM
The Bitcoin Education Project is looking for economists to help develop content for our free crowdsourced online course:

https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-crypto/

Please either post in this thread or PM me for more details

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
May 03, 2013, 10:46:37 AM

Basically I think bitcoin is suitable to function as a store of value (currently there is no similar product as powerful as bitcoin), but it has to be visualized like gold to get wider acceptance, especially woman

I don’t have any problem to understand Bitcoins as a carrier of value. With all respect, why do you think women need to think about gold?... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
May 03, 2013, 01:27:15 AM
Great site!

I'm willing to contribute, but I still don't have a clear overview of bitcoin economy. Basically I think bitcoin is suitable to function as a store of value (currently there is no similar product as powerful as bitcoin), but it has to be visualized like gold to get wider acceptance, especially woman

As a medium of exchange, it is a mixed bag, unstable price, limited exchange, consumer not able to do a charge back, etc...
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 03, 2013, 01:13:35 AM
Wow! Excellent work Smiley
legendary
CEO of IOHK
April 29, 2013, 12:31:53 AM
The Bitcoin Education Project is looking for economists to help develop content for our free crowdsourced online course:

https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-crypto/

Please either post in this thread or PM me for more details
Pages:
Jump to: