Pages:
Author

Topic: looking for bitcoin horse racing betting - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 26, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
Thanks for this. This is my first time of hearing about them. I will really like to try them out. I do mostly use nitrogensports.eu which is also good but I want to try something different. Probably to check my luck with them, to see If my probability of winning matches that of nitrogen. Do you know if they have Canada or Spain events?
I can't really say, but I believe they should have. Because i think Canada and Spain are countries that should have regular events. Though, I am still not kind of unsure. Like I said before, I haven't used them yet, I just went through their site and I really liked what I saw, their layout looks good. If you intend to use them, do check-up their recent review and know what people are saying about them to know your stand.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
January 26, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
I searched for this last year but ran out of interest searching because I did not find, though not specially one from U.K . Recently, I saw one but since I lost my interest, I did not bother checking it out. It's DerbyJackpot.com , I'm not sure if you have heard about it or its what you are looking for, exactly but I guess you should probably check it out. They do accept bitcoin quite well.

Thanks for this. This is my first time of hearing about them. I will really like to try them out. I do mostly use nitrogensports.eu which is also good but I want to try something different. Probably to check my luck with them, to see If my probability of winning matches that of nitrogen. Do you know if they have Canada or Spain events?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 26, 2018, 01:58:13 AM
so as the headline stating , I'm looking for a bitcoin bookie that offers horse racing ( especially UK events ) like the ones that Directbet used to offer
Fairlay has that but not always available , so anyone knows how can I bet on these events with bitcoin ??
fiat bookies are fine too as long as they accept bitcoin , don't ask for verification and don't limit winners
Yes you may try nitrogen to ask some request regarding that horse racing using bitcoin bookies.
I heard that before from one of my friends but it seems i don't have any interest i did not try it and another factor i don't have bitcoin to gamble that game.
You may check their special event tab if you want.
I searched for this last year but ran out of interest searching because I did not find, though not specially one from U.K . Recently, I saw one but since I lost my interest, I did not bother checking it out. It's DerbyJackpot.com , I'm not sure if you have heard about it or its what you are looking for, exactly but I guess you should probably check it out. They do accept bitcoin quite well.
I was checked this site there as a horse racing, i'm not introducing you this but i think it is nice.. Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
January 26, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 26, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
I've seen one before with betballer but upon checking them they are closed now due to financial loss.
did nitrogen really offer horse racing ??
I saw them too before that they have some horse racing bookie. But they have removed it now, maybe if you'll contact them and ask for consideration to list that game you want, they might give grant your request.
One of reasons maybe theres no so much players?
Yeah very few bettors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 25, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
so as the headline stating , I'm looking for a bitcoin bookie that offers horse racing ( especially UK events ) like the ones that Directbet used to offer
Fairlay has that but not always available , so anyone knows how can I bet on these events with bitcoin ??
fiat bookies are fine too as long as they accept bitcoin , don't ask for verification and don't limit winners
as long as the directbet away from bitcoin gambling. we deeply feel lost. because directbet gives a very complete gambling and can give us comfort in gambling. until now no one can replace directbet let alone for horse gambling
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 25, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

I have actually been on the lookout for a good bookie that offers this myself.. I know that Nitrogensports.eu have had horse racing from time to time but I am not sure on how consistent they are with adding the events. Might be worth checking it out though Smiley.

did nitrogen really offer horse racing ?? been checking them daily this week and couldn't find anything related in their site
do they list them under horse racing tab or do they list them in their special events thing ? cause I have never checked their special events tab

I believe that whenever it was available they had a specific tab for it called "Horse Racing". It was a while ago (maybe 6 months or so) since I was on there and actually saw it myself.. Perhaps they only add very specific events or they've just stopped adding it for some reason. Could always check with their support though, or ask in chat..
I have seen it also on last year and as you said they do only add up some events and now its being stopped. One of reasons maybe theres no so much players? which are interested on horse racing bets.
Ive been searching this thing too up to this days but i do failed to see even one of them maybe theres other betting sites but yet unknown.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
January 25, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

I have actually been on the lookout for a good bookie that offers this myself.. I know that Nitrogensports.eu have had horse racing from time to time but I am not sure on how consistent they are with adding the events. Might be worth checking it out though Smiley.

did nitrogen really offer horse racing ?? been checking them daily this week and couldn't find anything related in their site
do they list them under horse racing tab or do they list them in their special events thing ? cause I have never checked their special events tab

I believe that whenever it was available they had a specific tab for it called "Horse Racing". It was a while ago (maybe 6 months or so) since I was on there and actually saw it myself.. Perhaps they only add very specific events or they've just stopped adding it for some reason. Could always check with their support though, or ask in chat..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 25, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
January 25, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 25, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: