Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for coins with solid team and MVP - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am researching new coins to invest and I am looking for coins with teams who have previous experience in developing successful projects (not necessarily crypto) and have some sort of working product released. Additional plus would be if this project have real world application. Please help me add more coins to my list.

So far I came up with the following list (in no particular order):

BAT - founder previously developed javascript and firefox, they now have brave browser with over 1M downloads and around 150 partnerships
BNB - founder with previous experience in working with crypto exchange, they have working crypto exchange, top in volume as of writing
Walton - real world RFID business
Waves - working decentralized exchange
Tron - Jack Ma's protege is a founder, large user base, messenger
Ripple - real world banking
Steem - co-founded by Dan Larimer, working social network of sorts
Blackmoon - founder with experience in real world finance
Civic - known founder, working identification solution
KICK - founder experienced in crowdfunding, working crowdfunding solution
Ardor - team experienced in blockchain, working platform solution

If you have any suggestions, feel free to add to this list, but please explain shortly, why the coin you are writing about fits here.

Edit:
added Ardor suggested by chaosfourever since it has experienced team and working solution. Im not sure about the other mentioned coins, since they do not seem to have a team who puts something more than hard work and money on the table. The criteria I am looking for is a team who have good reputation and risking it if the project fails.
Pages:
Jump to: