Pages:
Author

Topic: LOOKING FOR COMPLETE ICO TEAM - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 10:17:49 AM
I have a project idea in my mind & I know that it is going to be tough but I want to give it a shot. I will pay by tokens that developers will create. For details, please feel free to pm me.

I am also hyper motivated to work or even create a new project based in a couple of my personal ideas but I think we must share what we have to do if we really want get some help. In my opinion your post is useless since nobody will send you a message if you dont share any of your ideas before. If you share your ideas and these ideas are interesting, I have a good experience on cryptos and I could help you a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
April 25, 2019, 08:08:08 AM
"Ideas are like assholes; all of us have them, most of them stink."

If you have a project in mind and you want people to assist you with it then you have 2-options from what I can tell. You can compensate them for their time in a manner they recognize, not the tokens they will be creating themselves. Outside of that you will have to convince them to donate their time, because they see the potential in your project and have trust in you as an individual for the long-term.

The amount of effort you're putting into this post seems to indicate that you're not that serious.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
April 25, 2019, 08:04:14 AM
I have a project idea in my mind & I know that it is going to be tough but I want to give it a shot. I will pay by tokens that developers will create. For details, please feel free to pm me.

Ideas are worthless, everybody has ideas, why would people spend their time working on yours rather than their own?
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
April 25, 2019, 06:50:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: