Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for daytrading strategies for beginners/intermediates. - page 3. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

Our questions are: does our goal sound realistic and what would be your advice for us considering learning and using strategies in order to be successful at day trading? and are there any helpful learning platforms you would recommend?

looking forward to your suggestions and tips!

Thank you!  Smiley

Day trading isnt something that someone could easily deal off with and its better to start with swing trades or a bit longer duration of kind of trades and dont tend to jump in directly with day trading because this is

something that you cant really just able to handle out specially when you dont have still sufficient experience.Im not underestimating you but you should still need more experience and also dont rely into those traders
or other people out there because you would just make yourself get stressed or been forced to do so.

Since you are already aware with some technicals then its much worth if you do learn up even more with that.This would involved lots of trials and error.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Day trading is total loss in my opinion. Always go for long term investment aka Hodling. There are no pre-defined strategies for success in crypto market. Everyone has its own strategy and it works accordingly. You have to device your own strategy and then tune it accordingly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
As a beginner, day trading and not having the skills to understand market movements is very difficult. But it looks like for now you seem to be able to handle it. If you feel that daily trading is quite profitable, go ahead, but be careful that market conditions change without us realizing it. Likewise with the profit you are targeting.
A day trading strategy, with a benchmark duration of 15 to 30 minutes may be quite effective compared to chasing a short time like 1 to 5 minutes.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
If you have started a couple of months ago, you should have gained a lot because of the bull market. It's only in the last days of August up to today where there is low volatility causing me to stop trading for now especially since I'm in the spot market.

I'm no expert but in a season of the ranging market which usually has low volatility,  you will need to go into the lower time frame like a 30 minute or 1hour chart to make money.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

My partner and I have started daytrading crypto a couple of months ago, however, we have been facing some difficulties trying to implement strategies we learned from traders (bloggers/youtubers).
We are starting with a relatively small capital and our goal is to somehow achieve a win of around 2.5-3% a day since we have got a plenty of free time to invest in day trading (around 10-12 hrs daily).
We have already had the chance to learn many technical analyse methods and strategies but unfortunately we were often unsuccessful implementing them ourselves.

Our questions are: does our goal sound realistic and what would be your advice for us considering learning and using strategies in order to be successful at day trading? and are there any helpful learning platforms you would recommend?

looking forward to your suggestions and tips!

Thank you!  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: