Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for eBay seller $100,000 A WEEK | $200,000 2 WEEKS! - page 2. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Have a mining rig
so you're offering a $4.8 million annual salary? sounds too good to be true.
Do the funds from paypal go to the account owner's bank or your bank? If the answer if your bank then I don't see why you can't do this business yourself and make $9.6 million a year.

It takes alot of time to make an ebay account, and so hard to increase the limits, the funds will go to none of the owners/my bank, 50% will go to the company dropshipping email,
I have an ebay account but the limits are $5000 which is so low for me, and hard to build business, and it not a a very very seller account. I was thinking of buying a stealth account, but I think it not a good idea, that why I'm doing this and I don't like it anyway.
respected person,
i have my ebay and paypal acc both with very high/no limits but just to tell you 1 fact go on doing honest business and automatically the limit raises.Its very great when acc is shifted to priority one.I got benefit of personal acc manager so i tell you do honest business and limit will automatically increase.its always better to start with small and long term profit will be a lot.
Just a suggestion dont do business with shady companies.50% profit providers are just...I wont say anything will leave things on your wisdom.

What if they are repackaging the products, and the price is different that the price on other stocks like amazon and stuff, I'm just telling I couldn't find companies like this, anyway thanks for your suggestion budd.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Do the funds from paypal go to the account owner's bank or your bank? If the answer if your bank then I don't see why you can't do this business yourself and make $9.6 million a year.

It takes alot of time to make an ebay account, and so hard to increase the limits, the funds will go to none of the owners/my bank, 50% will go to the company dropshipping email,
I have an ebay account but the limits are $5000 which is so low for me, and hard to build business, and it not a a very very seller account. I was thinking of buying a stealth account, but I think it not a good idea, that why I'm doing this and I don't like it anyway.
respected person,
i have my ebay and paypal acc both with very high/no limits but just to tell you 1 fact go on doing honest business and automatically the limit raises.Its very great when acc is shifted to priority one.I got benefit of personal acc manager so i tell you do honest business and limit will automatically increase.its always better to start with small and long term profit will be a lot.
Just a suggestion dont do business with shady companies.50% profit providers are just...I wont say anything will leave things on your wisdom.
Have a mining rig

Have a mining rig
To all people who will waste my time, I don't have time for kids, I'm looking for long term people not kids that ask questions then go away. I'll never answer your questions or talk to you ethier.  Angry
Activity: 265
Have a mining rig
No 21 days hold as well, still looking.

Looking for people still, you must have old ebay account with recent history.
Have a mining rig
No 21 days hold as well, still looking.
Have a mining rig
As the tittle says I need an eBay seller, that have no limits for selling(ultimate)
I got a company that supply electronics only(e.g iphones, laptops others)
Company gets 50% we get the rest 25% profit me and you
The more we sell the more profit
All orders will be shipped in 2-5 days, will add 2 people who will add tracking numbers after the products is shipped, I'm sure we can make 100k a week atleast
about the product they're brand new in the box based in the US
Requirement:
You must have paypal old and ebay status higher and can sell ultimate items
You must be based in united states, united kingdom ONLY THOSE COUNTRIES!
Seller on ebay for more than 1-3 years atleast
Feedback more than 100 with a star as well.

I'll have to review anything before we go on business and start selling!
And we have to build trust as well.

Contact me here in PM or my phone number (559) 335-3876 SMS only, not for calling!

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: