Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Good Coin to Invest : My List may help - page 4. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
To be honest, I like what you put on your list. It is because most of them are altcoins and has real world issues to solve which in turn attract more buyers. BAT for example is good for publishers since reading or subscribing to them, they can get rewards. BNB has its own blockchain now. But nobody can't stop BTC from ramping up as it is and will always be number one unless the market believes it is not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think you have just woke up after long time and btc has already made over 200 percent this year itself uptill now so your percentages are not correct mate, similarly eth has gone up from a low of 80 to 270 already marking a profit of around 350 percent and upside potential is still huge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think on your chart people will still invest at bitcoin. Because it is the pioneer and the most famous and powerful coin that people already proven and tested. And I think in terms of opportunity we have a bright future from bitcoin,it is also risky,all of coin is also risky. But always think that bitcoin is stay alive even all market was fall from the past few years.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Can you tell about every coin except BNB and BTC? Why these coins? I'm glad for you and thanks for sharing this. I hope that I, too, will succeed.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
My best coins are positive year-over-year and I am always making profit with them . If you like to earn you can try to add these best coin in your portfolio according to price .

$LINK: 258%

$BNB: 168%

$HOT: 76%

$RVN: 48%

$ENJ: 43%

$MDA: 32%

$BAT: 16%

$BTC: 6%

Everything else is negative.

Stocks are up 12% in 2019.
Bitcoin is up 111% in 2019.

People should think where to invest now>Smiley