Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for good ICO promotion - page 2. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
I'd be more than happy to consider a review on my blog cryptocoindude.com. I review a range of ICO platforms and projects and get 20k unique visitors per month.

Most of the visitors come from the US and Europe so the audience is pretty targeted.

If you were to do a review, I'd also look to fully SEO the article both on and offline - giving it the best chance to rank organically of Google.

I could also discuss a range of adverting packages based on your needs.

Drop me a DM happy to discuss.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
PM me!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
April 07, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
We are preparing an ICO pre-sale for our own project. We want to know what are the promotion methods that can effectively help sales, as well as the introduction and reference of investors.

If you have good ideas, welcome to leave contact information.
You can DM me on telegram @jercess
Activity: 180
Merit: 29
icoshrimp.com Check out ICO reviews
April 07, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
If you need someone to run your social media and fb ads pm me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
April 07, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Nowadays you have only this forum to advertise your ICO and most of the crypto investors are also found here. So if you advertise on this forum much more then you will get more investors. In this forum I will recommend two types of advertisements, one is getting a slot from the admin and other is to start a signature campaign. Both will be better for a good start. You also can start a facebook and twitter campaign on this forum as you can see from other projects.

Airdrop will also increase the community of your project as people will get some coins and then they will work to give success to the coin which they have.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
April 07, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
I think the signature campaign mangers is about personal preference... I would use hhampuz, But you need to make sure you have enough funds for however long you wanna do the signature campaign for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
If you want to send message about ICO in telegram channel of around 47k member, let me know in pm.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
April 07, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
We are preparing an ICO pre-sale for our own project. We want to know what are the promotion methods that can effectively help sales, as well as the introduction and reference of investors.

Bounty or signature campaign would be work well to grab the more number of investor to your project but for that you first need the best manager to manage your project. If not you cannot do anything better on this forum.
I suggest you to hire the manager like yahoo62278 or Woshib. As of now these people good at managing the campaigns and take right people into the campaigning works.

Then you do the youtube video ad as well. This is been widely used apart from this forum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Or plz contact us by e-mail:[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: