Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for ideas to make bitcoin betting website more popular - page 3. (Read 9071 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
I have a list of 60000 Email id Collected of People who are working online in Bitcoin Related sites only

I Can send mail to them using my Customized software in which 90% Mail reach to their Inbox Directly

I Have very legit charge for this and your site will get 100-120 signup or people easily and lots of traffic as well

please pm me if you interested for my service

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
1. A faucet. it allows you try it out. Pros: Gets users to try it out. Cons: A lot of users will not stick around.

2. Normal web ads. There's plenty of services selling web ads. Pros: Cheap. Cons: Will not get a lot of users.

3. Signature Campaign. Pros: Gets plenty of users and everyone will know your name. Cons: Its REALLY expensive.

There's other ways to get it popular, but that's what I came up with so far.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
www.bitcoinbetting.website was launched on May 30, 2016. It has got a few bets and system is working fine. Now, I am looking for new ways to market it. Feel free to post new & innovative ideas...
I have opened your website via android and i think the website is not too support for android because i can't klik the menus on the website. You must fix it and more respons on android.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
My suggest just add some jackpot in yout betting site
Could u plz elaborate how do u expect jackpot in on chain betting?

I believe he's talking about adding new 'gamemodes' to your gambling site, to lure in a larger variety of gamblers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your site has just one way of playing and has a basis on block hash generation, right? Try spreading your possibilities for people to give you money gamble ( Smiley ) so that more people are interested.

Good luck!
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Is there any faucet where people could try out your site?
There doesn't seem to be one now.
No faucet. It is on chain game, which does not require any account set up or sending fund to site wallet before playing.

Try to have give aways mate since its newto, attract more player to come and join your gambling site.
I have plan for giveaways to try the site in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Are you paying people to suggest ideas to you?
tip nr1: include some sort of referral system with nice banners (simple, like your site, which I do like) Sure they will come after that.
This is on chain betting, which does not require user to set up an account. Hence, tracking reference is pretty difficult.

tip nr2: blunt description of that game players suppose to play. Kinda mysterious...
Dint understand this point. Could u plz elaborate?

My suggest just add some jackpot in yout betting site
Could u plz elaborate how do u expect jackpot in on chain betting?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Try to have give aways mate since its newto, attract more player to come and join your gambling site.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Is there any faucet where people could try out your site?
There doesn't seem to be one now.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
www.bitcoinbetting.website was launched on May 30, 2016. It has got a few bets and system is working fine. Now, I am looking for new ways to market it. Feel free to post new & innovative ideas...
My suggest just add some jackpot in yout betting site, and about promoting i think with sig campaign is the best idea for it, so you can hiring people to promoting your site (but yea, its will cost some money), and agreed with robertqueen's idea about doing raffles
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
You know that there are now a lot of betting websites , so if you want to promote your website you need big balance , you can make betting contests or raffles , Look at sportsbet , I really like what they do .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
There is no point of promoting your site from user standpoint at least.
Why? Because the is no referral commission of any sort.
So that would be tip nr1: include some sort of referral system with nice banners (simple, like your site, which I do like) Sure they will come after that.

tip nr2: blunt description of that game players suppose to play. Kinda mysterious...

Chain-Bet.com was launched on May 30, 2016. It has got a few bets and system is working fine. Now, I am looking for new ways to market it. Feel free to post new & innovative ideas...

Update 1: For now, we are offering 0% house edge, which is an unique feature in gambling industry.

Update 2: Now, we are advertising on this forum too - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16480376

Update 3: www.BitcoinBetting.website is now https://www.Chain-Bet.com
Pages:
Jump to: