Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investment oppurtunities - page 2. (Read 875 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
November 25, 2013, 05:06:02 AM
I like exchanging for people. Its fun. I enjoy talking with everybody and being able to provide what they need. I got really busy really quick. Im already at the point where ive maxed out several MP cards and i have more PP hitting my account than im comfortable with. I can see it blowing up super fast. To be honest i just wanted to sell some BTC. I never really thought about being a long term exchanger.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
November 25, 2013, 04:57:25 AM
I started a corporation a few weeks ago. Im a CEO on paper. Got my tax ID stock certificate and everything. I started the company to funnel money through it and build up credit for the business so i can have a second line of credit. But to be honest im still not sure what i want to do with it.

you can start selling and buying in bitcoins and also create your exchange its going very good currently if you can handle this you are old member peoples must trust you  Grin
legendary
November 25, 2013, 04:54:46 AM
I started a corporation a few weeks ago. Im a CEO on paper. Got my tax ID stock certificate and everything. I started the company to funnel money through it and build up credit for the business so i can have a second line of credit. But to be honest im still not sure what i want to do with the company.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 25, 2013, 04:46:58 AM
Start your own business :p. Come up with an idea an hire people to make it for you (if you can't make it yourself).
legendary
November 25, 2013, 04:40:23 AM
I have enough BTC. Been mining since BTC was at $10. I hoarded everything i mined. Now i have all this money and i wanna do something with it. I played around with gold and silver. Its fun but its a very slow return and the profit margin isnt that great. I might start back up again for fun but its not big enough to be serious about.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 25, 2013, 04:34:36 AM
I have money and i dont know what to do with it. I would like to invest in something but im not sure what. Any suggestions?

You could invest in bitcoin. You could also invest in silver (see my signature) or gold. I have invested in gold and silver as well. Silver seems a little more stable compared to gold.
legendary
November 25, 2013, 04:28:27 AM
I have money and i dont know what to do with it. I would like to invest in something but im not sure what. Any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: