Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investor/partner - Short-term condition - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 308
My conditions:
- I would handle trading account through Binance/OKX/ByBit/DeltaExchange/MEXC sub-account.
- 1-3 months partnership
- No question during partnership (e.g. why long/why short etc.)
- Split 50% of trading profits after any closed position immediately.

Is this a partnership? One side providing capital and bear the risk if it gets dirty but share the profit if it goes well? What type of partnership is that? Well just like @mk4 said, if you are truly experienced as you claimed how come you lack capital? What happened to your previous profit you made? If you are an expert trader, you shouldn't be scared to borrow money from your friends or even take a loan to start and pay back within that 1-3 months. Risk with yourself and not the hard earned of others. You have nothing to prove and justify your expertise.

The sharing formula is insane considering the risk involved. I'm sorry but this forum is not like a Telegram and it will hardly work for you here.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 603
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
[/b][/size]- I would handle trading account through Binance/OKX/ByBit/DeltaExchange/MEXC sub-account.
- 1-3 months partnership

Copy trading is already existing in every CEX that literally offer the service that you are trying to provide here without leaving the funds out of the exchange account of customer. Also the commission rate on copy trade is way lower than yours while user can have the option to manually end or adjust the copy trades that suits to their preference.

I doubt someone will trust on your service since this is high risk considering you are low rank. You have nothing to lose here even if your trade failed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
If you are this good in trading, I will recommend you signup with prop firms that can give you as much as $500k to manage for them. There is a plethora of them and I will drop the link of some  of them:

https://ftmo.com/en/
https://myforexfunds.com/
https://thefundedtraderprogram.com/
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
I checked your other threads, I'm curious about this claim. Was it just a fluke or did you estimate around that beforehand?
I turned $200 to $85k a few months ago
I don't know how hard you're struggling in life right now, but do you realize that it's been 1 year since your first request and there's no way you don't get some extra cash say $30 then start all you ever do even if you don't have to reach $15k return. I've never heard that to make a profitable trade you've to start with $200.
One thing I definitely don't believe random people is they still brag after being a loser.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443

My conditions:
- I would handle trading account through Binance/OKX/ByBit/DeltaExchange/MEXC sub-account.
- 1-3 months partnership
Your conditions are a translation of saying that if a profit happens, you have half of the profits, and if there are losses, the other party will bear it, right?
I don't see any commitments on your part, you can develop your idea a little by offering a collective investment. You and members of the forum manage a multi-signature address, let's say 3 out of 5, each one deposits 100, where the grand total is 500 dollars, if a profit event is shared and if there is a loss it is shared as well. amount can be increased if confidence in the parties increases.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
If you're actually as good/experienced as you're describing, how did you actually reach that skill level without you earning enough profits to not need an "investor" or "partner"? If you're actually that good you probably don't need outside money.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Move this to the Service Discussion, your proposal is kind of weird though, I don't think that anyone's going to trust you in this especially with your rank and reputation not being decorated by green numbers, you need to post your results and not just a few screenshots but tons of them and you need to gain the trust of many people in this forum. I get your service though, you're like a stockbroker but we all know that we can't trust anyone on the Internet.

You right, you cannot trust me, but you can manage your own risk if you are an investor though.
Spend in human resource instead thinkin spend only on $$. That's how economic works. combining human resource with financial/money resources.

Rank is not matter at all. expertise is not related to the forum rank. I would challenge you in a demo/real account or even market prediction etc.
Anyway, Anyone can have multiple accounts here for multiple purposes.(Even can buying old aged accounts with thousands posts and you don't get it)

Fyi, You can check out my previous results in my channel which I posted since 2017.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Move this to the Service Discussion, your proposal is kind of weird though, I don't think that anyone's going to trust you in this especially with your rank and reputation not being decorated by green numbers, you need to post your results and not just a few screenshots but tons of them and you need to gain the trust of many people in this forum. I get your service though, you're like a stockbroker but we all know that we can't trust anyone on the Internet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Dear BTCTalk frens,

One year ago, in July 2022, I requested a business partnership by creating a topic in this
for friends who see my topic, but unfortunately, no one responded to join me as an investor.

Today, after a year, I would like to sending my request here again. I'm a full time crypto/stock trader and I am looking for an investor.
I have been actively in the cryptocurrency industry for many years and have extensive experience in trading since 2013, I have been monitoring and analyzing prices, trends, news, and market sentiment on a daily basis and I am totally familiar with market trends, parallel markets and correlations.
(You can see my skills here in latest topic)

My proposal:
I would trade for you for a short term period and make a huge profits for both of us.
I'm master of risk management and compounding to keeping your PnL up.

My conditions:
- 1-3 months partnership

This is my Telegram channel address which I have been active since 2017: @WhaleMonster

Handle on Telegram: @iamnode69

Cheers, 🥂
Pages:
Jump to: